AA New American Passport
- Apply for a the American Airlines AA Advantage credit card online in just a few minutes (there is a AA Advantage card designed for business owners and one that caters to the individual who travels)
- Both cards come with an annual fee of 95 bucks BUT the annual fee is waived for the first year from the date of opening
- All applicants will receive 40,000 bonus miles assuming they are approved for the card and meet the bonus requirements
The AA New American Passport is issued by Citibank in association with MasterCard. In order to earn the 40,000 bonus points associated with the AA New American Passport promotional offer requires the card holder to make $1000 in purchases with in the first 3 months of opening the card.
AA New American Passport Footnotes
- Ideal for people who book trips with American Airlines
- Comes with no fees when making transactions abroad
- Offers 1 free bag check (which is around a $25 value) PLUS group one boarding on all priority flights (this allows the customer to be first in line when boarding a plane)
- ALSO comes with 25% off in flight purchases and all in flight purchases will result in 2 AA Advantage Miles points earned for every dollar spent (a $20 round of drinks will earn 40 AA Advantage Miles)
- Citi / AAdvantage card members will receive a 25% savings on in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and headsets on flights operated by American Airlines when purchased with their Citi/ AAdvantage card
Please note the 40,000 bonus miles offer associated with the AA New American Passport credit card offer is not valid for those who have opened (or closed) a AA Advantage card in the last 18 months. In order to obtain group one boarding with American Airlines the card must be open for a minimum of seven days.