- Customers can begin card acceptance process online
- Approval Code and Social Security Number will be needed
When a credit card company sends out a new offer there needs to be a quick and easy way for customers to take advantage. This is a concept that Credit One Bank seems to understand. Individuals who have recently received the Platinum Visa offer can begin the acceptance process with very little effort at the 3tq8lc page. To get started customers will need to enter the Approval Code that came with their offer along with their Social Security Number. Once the required information has been entered applicants will need to hit the Continue button (posted under the fields on the 3tq8lc page) to move forward with the Platinum Visa acceptance.
Credit One Platinum Visa Pre-Qualification & Perks
- The pre-qualification process takes less than a minute and will not have an impact on the applicants credit score (online form will need to be completed that requires basic information)
- All Platinum Visa cardholders will receive free credit tracking, account alerts, 1% cash back on eligible purchases, and fraud protection against unauthorized charges
- By initiating the pre-qualification process applicants acknowledge that they are providing “written instructions” for Credit One Bank to obtain information from their personal credit profile
- Pre-qualified individuals are not guaranteed of card account approval (a full application must be submitted for review before approval decision can be determined)
Customers who have already submitted an application through the 3tq8lc page can check status by entering their Social Security Number and last name. When checking the status of an application users can view a live ticker that shows the total amount of cash back Credit One has paid out to its card members. Those who have further questions can contact Credit One Bank customer service at 877-825-3242.