- Participants can submit registration forms online
- Optional Facebook registration process is available
With prom season fast approaching it is only appropriate to get the festivities started with a brand new sweepstakes. Those who like the sound of winning a prom prize package valued at $450 may want to entertain the idea of signing up for the David’s Prom Sweepstakes & Instant Win Game. To get started with registration, participants will need to go to the Win David’s Prom page and enter an email address. Those who would rather sign up using a Facebook account can click the Sign In with Facebook button to begin the alternative registration process. Participants who deem the sweepstakes to be share-worthy can get the word out by using the social media links provided at the bottom of the Win David’s Prom page (Facebook, Pinterest, Google Plus, and Twitter).
Combing Through Some of the Rules Associated with the Contest
- The sweepstakes get poppin’ on January 5th, 2017 at 9 AM ET and continues into the spring before coming to a close on March 30th, 2017 at 8:59 PM ET
Sweepstakes eligibility is limited to legal residents of the United States who are at least 13 years of age or older and have parental consent to participate
- There will be 3 Grand Prize packages awarded in the David’s Prom Sweepstakes & Instant Win Game (drawings on 02/01/2017, 03/01/2017, 03/31/2017)
- In addition to the Grand Prizes there will be 150 Instant Win Prizes awarded (the total Approximate Retail Value of all Instant Win Prizes comes to 3,620)
The 3 Grand Prize winners will each receive one $300 David’s Bridal gift card, one $100 American Express gift card, and one $50 Sephora gift card. Those who wish to review the full Official Rules can click the link posted at the bottom of the Win David’s Prom page. Participants who wish to get their hands on a copy of the Winners List will need to send written requests prior to April 15th, 2017.
- David’s Bridal, Inc. – 1001 Washington Street, Conshohocken, PA 19428