BargainHuntListens.com Survey Offer
- The survey is available in both English and Spanish
- Provide your email address upon completion to receive your offer
- Begin by entering your receipt code at the top of www.bargainhuntlistens.com
Whether your experience was good or bad, Bargain Hunt wants to hear it! In order to get started with the online survey grab your purchase receipt and bring up the survey on your mobile device or desk top.
Steps For Completing the Bargain Hunt Listens Survey
- Enter your survey code shown at the top of your Bargain Hunt receipt
- Next type in the time of your visit along with the date
- Hit the Start button and answer all of the questions in the survey
- Check your email to receive the code you can use to redeem your offer
Now that wasn’t so hard now was it? In just a few minutes you’ve not only earned a sweet offer but have also given Bargain Hunt some incredibly useful information that they can use to improve your shopping experience! Sounds like a win/win/win to us!
Review of Bargain Hunt Listens Survey (www.bargainhuntlistens.com)
Unlike some survey’s that don’t reward the customer, Bargain Hunt Listens shows its appreciation by providing a special offer to those who take the time to provide feedback.
The survey also provides a GUARENTEED benefit unlike some surveys that only provide customers with a chance to win something in a sweepstakes.
Overall the survey is excellent for consumers who want to provide quick and easy feedback and receive a nice little perk as a “thank you”.
More on Bargain Hunt
Bargain Hunt is a discount retailer with 85 locations across the Midwest Southeastern portions of the United States.
The company was founded in 2004 and has headquarters in La Vergne, Tennessee.
Bargain Hunt was founded by Robert Echols and Phil Pfeffer and remains a privately held company.
The retailer maintains a competitive by dropping prices on items who sit on the shelf for a certain amount of time.