Filing Your Claim at OnPointClaimForm.com
- You’ll need to be an eligible claimant to receive a refund
- Click the File Claim Button to begin the refund process
- Frequently Asked Questions are available online
- Begin filing your claim at www.onlineclaimform.com
It’s not everyday you wake up to find you have a shot at getting a refund. However, many consumers across the country are now finding themselves in that exact situation. If you received a notice about a recently settled lawsuit involving On Point Global, you may be eligible to receive compensation. In order to get started you’ll first need to verify whether or not you remeber the email address you used when interacting with On Point Global.
On Point Claim Form Key Takeaways
You’re in eligible claimant if you meet one of the following criteria:
1. You bought a guide from On Point Global in 2017, 2018, or 2019 and were not satisfied with the purchase
2. Provided your personal information to On Point Global in 2019 and you were not wholly satisfied with what On Point Global provided to you. Please note this would be considered a “Freemium Consumer”.
Once you’ve verified that you’re eligible go ahead and complete the process online at www.onlineclaimform.com to submit your claim. However, it’s important that you get this done as soon as possible as the deadline to submit your proof of claim is August 31st, 2022. Just grab the bull by the horns and get it done!
By the way, there is a vast section of FAQs you can read over while filing. This is a great resource for anyone with questions about the claim, claim process, or how much they be eligible for. In addition to the FAQs you can also request technical support.
Technical Support at OnlineClaimForm.com
Click the link at the bottom of the FAQS.
Fill out the contact form with your name, email address, categories, and message.
Once you’re done click the Send Message button to send your inquiry.
Tip: Always double check your contact information when submitting an online support request!