Adding Chick-fil-A Treat Progress After Forgetting to Scan the App
- Login to a Chick-fil-A One account is required
- Frequently Asked Question list can be reviewed
- Online account recovery assistance is available
It’s always nice to have a backup plan in the event the original goes awry. An example of such a fail safe is on shining display with the process Chick-fil-A has put in place to help customers keep track of treat progress after forgetting to scan the app (no purchase should go unrewarded due to a misfiring of the ole noggin!). The process of recording the progress can be initiated online by going to the One Chick-fil-A Forgot to Scan page and logging with an email address and password. Once logged in the restaurant number, date of the order, order number, ordering method, and total amount of the order can be entered into the One Chick-fil-A Forgot to Scan page to add the progress to the account. Those who aren’t sure where to find the required information should take a look at the purchase receipt where it can be found (seems like the most reasonable place to look!).
A Mouth-Water Glance at the Chick-fil-A Menu
- Chicken Sandwich – Because sometimes it just doesn’t get any better than the original!
- Deluxe Sandwich – Kinda like the original but with lettuce, tomato, and CHEEEEEEEESE
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich – Why not take things up a notch and add a little sizzle?
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich – Sometimes the leanest of options is the only way to go
- Grilled Nuggets – Get rid of the bun and say hello to lean chunks of pure meat
It should be pointed out that the BEST way to keep track of treat progress is by scanning a mobile phone when ordering or by placing a mobile order as the amount of transactions that can be recorded at one time at the One Chick-fil-A Forgot to Scan page is limited to one per day. Those who are having a hard time recording the progress due to a forgotten password can click the link posted beneath the login fields to begin the online account recovery process. More information about missed transactions can be reviewed by going over the available FAQs. Corporate-related inquiries for Chick-fil-A can be addressed by contacting the company’s headquarters in Atlanta, GA.
Chick-fil-A Headquarters Contact Information
- 5200 Buffington Rd., Atlanta, GA 30349