- Take a brief online survey in order to enter the prize draw
- You’ll need information from your receipt to get started
- Lost? Confused? Refer to the receipt sample image
- You can review the rules at www.theword-morrisons.com
How to Complete the Word-Morrisons Survey
Morrisons Daily wants to know how your latest shopping experience went. So much so that they’re willing to offer up £250 in a monthly prize draw in exchange for a few briefs thoughts on how your trip to Morrisions went.
In order to begin simply click on the link at the top of the page to get to the start page. Next, go ahead and type in the store number. date of your visit, time of your visit, and how much you spent. Once you’ve entered all of the receipt information click Start to answer the Word-Morrisons survey questions and enter the prize draw.
The Word-Morrisons Prize Draw Rules
As you know prize draws ALWAYS have a set of rules you’ll need to abide by to be eligible to win. So let’s take a moment to review some of the most important rules you’ll want to keep in mind.
- The prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom and Isle of Man
- There is one prize available in the draw for each month of the promotion
- Employees of the prize draw promoter ARE NOT eligible to take part
- Winners are randomly drawn by a computer within 10 days of the closing date each month
- You can request a copy of the winners list at email@example.com
By the way, you can refer to the sample receipt image located at www.theword-morrisons.com if you’re having trouble finding the information you need to begin the survey. Each item is numbered and highlighted on the image.
Additionally, you can review the full set of rules associated with the prize draw. In order to do so click the Terms & Conditions link at the bottom of the survey.
The Word-Morrisons Survey Promoter
- McColl’s Retail Group
- One London Road, Brentwood, CM14 4QP