Yahoo Data Breach Settlement: Online Filing
- Instructional videos are available to help understand the process
- You can choose from 4 different filing options
- In additional to the videos, written instructions are also available
- The last day to file a claim is July 20th, 2020 (don’t be late!)
- The administrator can assist with questions about your claim
A massive $117.5 million settlement is now accepting claim forms for those affected by the Yahoo data breaches occurring between 2013 and 2016. In order to begin a claim, you must first go to the settlement site. Next, click the File Claim tab to bring up the online filing section. Before filing, you’ll have the opportunity to watch an instruction video (it’s available in 5 different languages). Once you’re ready, follow the instructions to complete your online claim.
More on the Yahoo Data Breach Settlement
- You’re a class member if you had a Yahoo account between 2012 and 2016
- If you want out you must request an exclusion by March 6th, 2020
- March 6th, 2020 is also the deadline to object to the settlement
- File as an account holder, paid user, or a small business
- The settlement provides a variety of different benefits
- Larger than the Enagic TCPA Settlement
By the way, you can also file through the mail. If you’d like to go this route, simply fill out a hard copy claim form and send it to PO Box 1760, Philadelphia, PA, 19105-1760. Please note your mailed claim form must be post-marked no later than the July 20th, 2020 deadline (plenty of time left but try not to stall too long!).
To learn more about what this settlement provides, try checking out section 9 of the FAQs (the FAQs are in the notice you received and at the settlement site). In addition to the FAQs, you can also try getting in touch with the settlement administrator for assistance.
Yahoo Data Breach Settlement Administrator Contact Information
- PO Box 1760, Philadelphia PA 19105-1760
Another Popular Class Action Settlement
Enagic TCPA Settlement: How to File Online
- You’ll need to enter your Claim ID and phone number
- The Claim ID is on the postcard or email you received
- Enter your phone number to see if you’re eligible if you don’t have an ID
- A sample image of where the Claim ID is located on the notice is available
- You can update your contact information if you’ve already filed
You may have received a postcard or email notice with information about your eligibility for a the Enagic TCPA Settlement. If so, you can go to the nearest computer or other internet connected device and pull up the online filing page to start a claim. Once you’re at the filing site, click the Online Claim Form link to get started.
A Closer Look at the Enagic TCPA Settlement
- The suit is based on allegations that the Defendant violated the TCPA
- The Defendant denies any wrong doing brought forth in the lawsuit
- You have only until November 14th, 2019 to file your claim form
- Additionally, objections and exclusions must be filed by November 14th, 2019
- The settlement approval is pending a hearing on January 13th, 2020
By the way, you can also file your claim form through the mail (sometimes it’s more satisfying to go old school!). In order to do so, print off a claim form and fill it out. Once you’ve completed your form, send it directly to the Settlement Administrator. Please note that your claim form must be post-marked by the November 14th, 2019 filing deadline if you choose to file by mail.
In addition to the accepting claim forms, the Settlement Administrator can also help with questions about the settlement. You can reach the Settlement Administrator by dialing 888-662-7142. Additionally, you can try sending an email with your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enagic TCPA Settlement Administrator Address
- PO Box 3518, Baton Rouge, LA 70821-3518
Another Class Action Settlement
GF Pricing Call Settlement: Key Facts
- Am I eligible? – You must have made a purchase at certain Gap stores
- What else? Purchases must have been between May 24th, 2010 and May 10th, 2019
- What can I get? – Up to $12 in coupons depending on how much you spent
- Do I need to prove my purchase? If you want to maximum benefits
- When can I file? Now! Filing ends January 6th, 2020
- Is the settlement approved? Not yet. There’s a fairness hearing on October 11th, 2019
- What if I want out of the settlement? File an exclusion request!
Nobody likes feeling like they’ve been misled by a price tag. One way this could happen is by something called a reference price. For example, a lawsuit called Andrews et al. v. The Gap, Inc. et al. has recently come to a pending settlement which should resolve allegations that the Defendant used false reference pries when selling it’s products. If you’re eligible, go to the online filing page and click the Submit a Claim tab to file online.
A Closer Look at the GF Pricing Class Settlement
- If you purchased less than $90 in products you can get $6 in coupons
- Meanwhile, purchases of more than $90 are eligible for $12 in coupons
- Please note that you DO NOT need proof of purchases less than $90
- However, you’ll need proof if you want the maximum of $12 in coupons
- The last day to submit a request for exclusion is September 23rd, 2019
While on the topic of exclusions, it is important to point out that you must send your request directly to the administrator (if you plan on opting out). Please note that your request must be post-marked no later than the above exclusion deadline.
GF Pricing Class Settlement Administrator
- PO Box 60247, 1500 John F. Kennedy Blvd, Suite 31
- Philadelphia, PA 19102.
Another way to get some quick answers about the settlement is to review the FAQs. You can find these located at the settlement filing page and within your notice.
More Settlement Dollars – See if you’re eligible for the Ginger Ale Settlement!
How to Claim Your Equifax Breach Settlement
- Claiming the settlement online is the easiest way to go
- The settlement is also accepting claim forms by mail
- You can contact the administrator with questions
- There’s also a set of Frequently Asked Questions
When a data breach affects as many consumers as did the Equifax Breach, the resulting lawsuit settlement is sure to be HUGE. Like, $380,500,000 huge. If you’re one of the many impacted by the breach, you can claim your settlement online. In order to do so, simply navigate to the filing page and click the File a Claim Today tab. Once you’ve click the tab, select the online filing option to proceed with your claim.
Important Information on the Equifax Breach Settlement
- The settlement provides free credit monitoring service to those impacted
- If you already have credit monitoring you can claim a payment of $125.oo
- The deadline to file for credit monitoring or $125.00 is January 22nd, 2020
- The settlement provides at least 7 years of free identity restoration service
- Some may be eligible for up to an additional $20,000 in compensation
In order to be eligible for the additional $20,000 you must have suffered out of pocket losses, spent time correcting fraudulent activity, or spent money on credit monitoring service the year before the breach. Please note January 22nd, 2020 is also the filing deadline for these claims. However, if your claiming future losses you’ll have until January 22nd, 2024 to do so.
More to Keep in Mind About the Equifax Breach Settlement
- If you plan on opting out you’ll need to do so by November 19th, 2o19
- The amount of folks impacted by the breach is approximately 147 MILLION
- You’ll need to certify you have credit monitoring service to get the $125.00
- The settlement’s Fairness Hearing will be on December 19th, 2019
By the way, you can also file your claim through the mail. In order to do so, you must print out a claim form and send it directly to the Settlement Administrator (after filling it out, of course). In addition to taking claims, the Settlement Administrator can also help with any questions you may have about the settlement. However, you may be able to save yourself a phone call by looking through the FAQs posted at the filing page and within your notice.
Equifax Breach Settlement Administrator
- PO Box 91318, Seattle, WA 98111-9418
More Settlement News – Claim Your Ginger Ale Settlement
Ginger Ale Settlement: Things to Be Aware Of
- Am I eligible? – Purchases must have been between 4/01/13 and 06/13/19
- What can I get? – $0.80 per product up to a total of $10.40 per household
- Do I need proof of the purchase? It depends on the amount you claim
- When is filing open? Now through the September 5th, 2019 deadline
- Is the settlement green-lit? It’s pending the hearing October 3rd, 2019 hearing
- What if I don’t like the settlement? Ask to be excluded by September 5th, 2019
Consumers tend to expect receiving what they pay for. When they suspect otherwise, one of the many possible results is a class action lawsuit. For example, the case called Fitzhenry-Russell, et al. v. The Coca-Cola Company was filed over allegations that the Defendant’s “Made With Real Ginger” product labeling is misleading. If you believe you’re included in the settlement you may file online or by mail.
More on the Ginger Ale Settlement
- If you have proof of your purchases you can claim up to $80 per household
- September 5th, 2019 is also the deadline for Class Member objections
- Those who don’t take action will receive nothing from this settlement
- Overall value of the settlement fund is $2,450,000 (not too shabby)
- The court has not decided in favor of either party
By the way, products included in this settlement are Seagram’s Ginger Ale Products, including Seagram’s Ginger Ale, Seagram’s Diet Ginger Ale, Seagram’s Raspberry Ginger Ale, and Seagram’s Diet Raspberry Ginger Ale. Therefore, you’re eligible as long you purchased one or more of these drinks between the dates listed above.
Questions about the Ginger Ale Settlement?
- Pick up the phone and dial toll-free to 844-979-7303.
- Email your questions to email@example.com
- Administrator Address: PO Box 59479, Philadelphia, PA 19102
I addition to taking questions about the settlement, the administrator is also responsible for gathering mailed claim forms and exclusion requests. Please make sure any mail correspondence of this nature is post-marked by the September 5th, 2019 deadline.
Start Your Claim! – www.GingerAleSettlement.com
Another Open Settlement – PTZ TCPA Settlement