- Customers can access their accounts through online portal
- New user registration and account recovery is available
With something as complex as insurance it’s nice for customers to have their account information all in one place. Those who are insured with Commerce Insurance know exactly how nice one-stop-shop account access is thanks to the Commerce Cares portal. Customers looking to gain online access to their account information can do so in a few seconds by typing an email address and password into the portal login fields. Those who have not yet signed up for Commerce Cares can do so by completing a registration form that requires a policy number, primary policyholder name, mailing zip code, and email address. Users who have forgotten their password can enter their email address to regain account access by either answering their security questions or receiving a temporary password via email.
Becoming Acquainted with Commerce Insurance
- The Commerce Insurance Company was founded in Webster, Massachusetts in 1972 and is a subsidiary of MAPFRE U.S.A. Corp
- The company has grown to become the largest provider of private passenger auto insurance in Massachusetts and insures over 25% of all registered vehicles in the state
- As far as numbers go Commerce Insurance writes almost $1.6 billion worth of premium and supplies over 1,800 people with jobs
- Commerce Insurance products are sold through independent agents (over 600 in fact) who represent the company and can be located with the Agent Locator webpage
Customers looking to stay caught up on their premiums can start the online payment process at the Commerce Cares page by entering a policy number and clicking the Make Payment button. Commerce Insurance policyholders who have a customer service or billing inquiry can call 1-800-922-8276 (extension 14300) Monday through Friday between 8 AM and 6 PM Eastern Time. Those who would rather make their inquiry by mail can write to 11 Gore Road Webster, MA 01570.
Aflac Smart Claim
- Customers can login with a User ID and password to gain access to claim and policy information
- First time users can register for an account online through link provided on the Aflac Smart Claim page
Aflac customers that would like to obtain information about claims or policy related information can gain access online by logging in with a User ID and password at the Aflac Smart Claim page. Before completing the login process, customers will have the option to be remembered on the computer they are using (customers should never check the “Remember User ID” box if they are on a shared or public computer). New users that have yet to sign up for Aflac Smart Claim access can start the registration process by entering their policy number. Customers that have already registered but have forgotten either their User ID or password can start the login credential retrieval process by entering a policy number (to retrieve User ID) or User ID (to retrieve password).
Benefits of Registering for Policyholder Access at Aflac Smart Claim
- Customers that register will enjoy access to their policy information 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- Registered users will be able to check claim status, enroll in the claims direct deposit program, and file a claim online
- Once logged into the site users will be able to change or update their personal information
- Users that submit information after logging in at Aflac Smart Claim can rest easy knowing their information is protected by the HIPAA Privacy Rule
Aflac Incorporated is a supplemental health and life insurance provider that sells its products through brokers, independent corporate agencies, individual agencies, and affiliated corporate agencies. The company was founded in 1955 and has headquarters located in Columbus, Georgia at 1932 Wynnton Road 31999. To reach Aflac headquarters by phone customers can dial 706-323-3431.
- Policy holders can go online to manage their policy and file a travel insurance claim
- Customer service is available to users that are in need of assistance
Cautious vacationers know darn well that it’s always a good idea to go on a trip equipped with the piece of mind that comes with having travel insurance. Vacationers that have chosen Etravel Protection provided by Allianz Global Assistance can now conveniently manager their policies and access their claims online. To manage an Etravel Protection policy, customers will need to enter their Policy ID Number or email address along with their Trip Departure Date or Insurance Purchase Date (Policy ID Number can be found within Letter of Communication).
Accessing the Etravel Protection Claim Center
- To start the claim-filing process customers will need to enter their Policy Number and Purchase Date then hit the File a Claim button
- To track a claim that has already been filed customers will need to enter their Claim Number and last name then hit the Track Your Claim button
- Customers that do not have their policy number handy can access their claim by entering an email address and Departure Date
- It is important for customers to note that supporting claim documents must be provided in order to expedite the processing of their claim
Etravel Protection from Allianz Global Assistance helps vacationers prepare for unpredictable events while traveling. If a covered event occurs on a trip, customers will enjoy support from a travel professional 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Customers that would like to contact Allianz Global can complete a web form (linked to on Etravel Protection homepage) with a name, email address, policy/claim number, subject, and question. The Allianz Global Assistance customer service team will respond to completed contact forms within 48 hours.
SHIP TA Center
- Medicare recipients can receive contact information for their State Health Insurance Assistance Program
- State Health Insurance Assistance Program representatives can login and register
Recipients that are in need of assistance with the Medicare process should be relieved to discover that local help is a phone call or click away at their State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP). To receive the needed help, Medicare recipients will need to go directly to the SHIP TA (Technical Assistance) Center page and select their state of residence from the provided drop-down box. Once the state is selected users will receive the SHIP TA Center contact phone number and website to utilize as they see fit.
State Health Insurance Assistance Program Representative Access to SHIP TA Center
- SHIP representatives that are already registered can login online by clicking the SHIP Login button and then entering an email address and password
- Representatives that have not yet registered will need to click the Submit Request to be a Registered User button and complete an online registration form
Online Registration form will require representatives to enter their role, first name, last name, password, phone number, city, state, organization, and reason for request
- Representatives will need to complete a CAPTCHA at the end of the registration process to prove they are not some low-down robot
- Users that have already completed the registration process but have forgotten their passwords can take a deep sigh of relief and simply enter an email address to start the retrieval process
In addition to the state-specific contact information, the SHIP TA Center page can provide Medicare recipients with valuable information such as informative videos, out-of-pocket costs help, and links to other Medicare resources. To contact the SHIP TA Center directly users can call 877-839-2675 or send an email to email@example.com.
AARP The Hartford Save Feb 13
- AARP Members can start the quote process by entering a zip code online
- On average AARP members save $420 when purchasing a policy with The Hartford
AARP members that are in the market for some new automobile insurance coverage may want to take a minute to consider the incredible savings The Hartford can offer. On average AARP members can save $420 when they go with The Hartford for their insurance coverage
. Members will need to go directly to designated quote page to take advantage of the AARP Auto Insurance Program from The Hartford. To begin the quote process members will need to enter a zip code into the provided field and then smack the Start Quote
More About The Hartford’s AARP Auto Insurance Program
- The average savings amount of $420 is based on customers who became new auto insurance policyholders between 7/1/14 and 6/30/15
- The program is underwritten by Hartford Fire Insurance Company and its affiliates
- In Washington the program is underwritten by Hartford Casualty Insurance Company and in Michigan it is underwritten by Trumbull Insurance Company
- Depending on the state some specific features, credits, and discounts may vary and may not be available
- All applicants are individually underwritten and some may not qualify
- Unfortunately the program is currently unavailable in Massachusetts, Canada, and U.S. Territories or possessions.
The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. is a personal and commercial insurance provider doing business in the United States. The company was founded all the way back in 1810 and has its headquarters appropriately located in Hartford, Connecticut. AARP members that would like to learn a little more about The Hartford before committing to an insurance contract can write to One Hartford Plaza Hartford, CT 06155 or call 860-547-5000.