Takingthe Cicis Cares Survey
- The survey available in English and Spanish
- Information from the receipt will be needed
- Cicis contact information available
A Deep (and Delicious) Dive Into the Cicis Menu
- BBQ Pork Pizza – Featuring savory pulled pork, honey BBQ sauce, and fresh mozzarella cheese
- Meat Eater Pizza – The meat lover’s dream is realized with pepperoni, ham, sausage, and beef
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pizza – Includes a mouth-watering seasoning that bursts with flavor
- Pepperoni and Jalapeno Pizza – Kick things up a notch by adding spicy jalapenos into the mix
- Alfred Pizza – Made with 100% real cheese, creamy Alfredo sauce, and traditional garlic butter
Survey participants who are having a hard time locating the information required to begin may want to refer to the sample image of a store receipt posted at the left hand side of the Cicis Cares page (a quick reference to make sure the information is entered correctly is always advisable!). Those with questions or comments about the survey can complete an online contact form with a name, phone number, email address, and message. Customers with questions that have nothing at all to do with the online survey can try reaching out to the Cicis Support Center in Plano, TX.
Cicis Support Center Contact Information
- 5601 Executive Drive, Ste 400, Irving, TX 75038
1 Hertz Survey
- Information from a receipt will be needed
- Survey is available in a variety of languages
- Hertz customer service is available by phone
Sometimes the easiest way a customer can share a few thoughts on an experience is through the use of an online survey. Those who have recently done business with Hertz may have been asked to provide a little friendly feedback at the 1 Hertz Survey page. The process of taking the online survey can be initiated by entering a 9 digit Rental Record Number and 5 to 7 digit access code into the blanks field posted in the middle of the page. It should be pointed out that the Rental Record Number can be found at the top of a Hertz receipt while the access code can be found at the bottom (unfortunately there doesn’t appear to be a sample image of a receipt available for reference at this time). Those who prefer to opine using a language other than the one displayed on-screen can do so by using the drop down box posted at the top right hand side of the 1 Hertz Survey page.
A Look at the Companies & Divisions of Hertz
- Car Sales – Cars are sold after being selected from the fleet and undergoing proper inspections
- Claim Management – Provides services for exposures in automobile and general liability claims
- Entertainment Services – Services catering to film, television, and live event industries – ACTION!
- Truck & Van – Provides customers with the extra room needed to assist in moving and delivery
- Donlen Corproation – A subsidiary providing global fleet leasing and management solutions
After the Rental Record Number and access code have been entered the Next button can be clicked to proceed to the question and answer portion of the survey (aka the fun part!). Those with questions about the process may want to try reviewing the available FAQs by clicking the Survey Support link posted at the bottom of the 1 Hertz Survey page (when it doubt take a peak at the FAQs!). Questions about a past rental bill can be addressed by calling Hertz customer support between the hours of 7 AM and 7 PM Central Standard time Monday through Friday.
Hertz Customer Support
Taking the DNC Sports Survey
- A 6 digit code is needed to begin the survey
- Delaware North contact information is available
Cool beans! What other services are provided by Delaware North?
- Lodging – A wide array of lodging management from ritzy hotels to wilderness havens
- Retail – Boasts 300 retail stores located in heavy traffic places such as parks and resorts
- Special Events – Services a variety of special events such as weddings and fund-raisers
- Food & Beverage – Found within some of the world’s best kitchens (BON APPETIT!!!)
The origins of Delaware North can be traced back to 1915 when the Jacobs brothers decided to open up a popcorn and peanuts vending service in Buffalo, NY. Since these modest beginnings the company has gone on to EXPLODE into one of the world’s largest hospitality companies (quite the jaw-dropping accomplishment!). Those who wish to learn more about the company can do so by clicking the Delaware North Companies, Inc. link posted at the bottom of the DNC Sports Survey (never hurts to accumulate a little random knowledge when the opportunity presents itself!). Corporate-related questions for Delaware North can be directed to the company’s global headquarters in Buffalo, NY.
Delaware North Global Headquarters Contact Information
- 250 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14202
- Location of most recent visit must be selected
- Survey is available in both English and Spanish
- Support email address is provided for questions
When it comes to sharing an opinion about a recent visit to a chain retail store, it certainly helps to know which location is being critiqued. Perhaps that is why Foodtown prefers to distinguish this right off the bat on the store’s online survey found at the PSK Feedback page. Upon arrival at the survey, it will first be necessary to utilize the provided drop down box to select one of the available 13 store locations. Once the location has been confirmed a language (English and Spanish are available) must be selected before proceeding to the part of the process where the questions begin to fly (also known as the FUN PART). After successfully answering each question the Next button can be clicked to proceed with the feedback process.
Mouth-Watering Recipes Available at Foodtown Online
- Veggie-Turkey Shepherd’s Pie – This is definitely NOT your grand mammy’s shepherds pie
- Banana-Oat Recovery Smoothie – Provides the protein needed to power through the day
- Peppered Rib Eye Roast with Roasted Garlic Sauce – The name says all that needs saying
- Pecan Pie Tarts – All the flavor of a great big pecan pie condensed into tiny little tarts
- Whole Grain Spaghetti with Squash and Zucchini Ribbons – A healthy take on a classic
Those who need to go back and correct a previous survey answer can do so by clicking the Back button provided at the bottom left hand side of the PSK Feedback page. The Need assistance? button can be clicked to send an inquiry(s) regarding the survey process via email (sure beats sitting on hold waiting/hoping for someone to pick up!). Those with general questions for Foodtown can try filling out the store’s online contact form with a name, message type, store (if necessary), email address, card number (optional), and message.
Foodtown is a brand under Allegiance Retail Services, LLC banner of stores. Those with corporate-related questions for the company can try reaching out to Allegiance headquarters in Iselin, NJ.
Allegiance Retail Services, LLC
- 485D Route 1 South, Suite 420, Iselin, NJ 08830
- Information from receipt is needed to begin
- Completion of the survey earns an incentive
- Sidecar Doughnuts contact info is available
When it comes to providing feedback on a customer experience it rarely gets any easier than an online survey. Those who have recently satisfied a sweet tooth at a Sidecar Doughnuts location can now share a few thoughts about the experience through the simple online survey found at the Sidecar Feedback page. The survey can be initiated by first entering a receipt number, date of service, time of service, and store location prior to hitting the Next button to get swept away with the online opining session (as with most things worth while there’s a bit of preliminary work before getting to the fun part!). Upon successful completion of the Sidecar Feedback survey the opportunity to cash in on the incentive printed on the purchase receipt will be available (sometimes even the easiest of tasks are deserving of a nice little reward).
A Brief Yet Mouth-Watering Preview of the Sidecar Menu
- Love & Salt – A brown sugar cake doughnut topped with a sweet and salty glaze
- Tropical Sunrise – Bringing the flavors of orange juice, guava, and passion fruit
- Key Lime Pie – This amazing creation is only available Monday through Friday
- Apple Fritter – A Granny Smith Apple treat only available on “Fritter Fridays”
- Birthday Cake – A doughnut topped with a pink glaze and rainbow sprinkles
Sidecar Doughnuts Contact Information
- Santa Monica Location Phone Number – 310-587-0022
- Costa Mesa Location Phone Number – 949-873-5424
- Email Address – firstname.lastname@example.org