Taking the Shell Opinion Survey
- Customers can complete online customer survey for a chance to win $500 in Shell gift cards
- Shell Opinion survey can be completed online at designated webpage
Shell Canada customers that have made a recent purchase may want to go rummaging through their garbage to find their receipts (unless throwing away $500 sounds like a good idea). With the Shell Opinion survey contest those receipts could very well be turned into $500 worth of Shell gift cards. To get started with the survey, Shell Canada customers will need to go to the survey page and enter the Site ID, date of purchase, time of purchase, and amount spent as shown on the receipt. Customers that are having trouble finding the required information can utilize the sample receipt image posted conveniently on the Shell Opinion survey page showing exactly where the information can be found. Once all of the required information has been entered the Start button will need to be clicked in order to begin the journey towards the $500 in gift cards. French reading customers can click a link to proceed with completing the survey in their preferred language.
More Information About the Shell Opinion Survey Contest
- The contest kicks off on March 30th, 2016 at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Standard Time and runs all the way through August 3rd, 2016 (known as the Contest Period)
- Eligibility is limited to legal residents of Canada who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry (employees of Shell Canada Limited are excluded)
- There is no limit to the amount of entries customers can make, however entrants will be limited to only winning 1 prize
- A total of 18 prizes will be awarded in total with each prize consisting of $500 worth of Shell gift cards
- The total Approximate Retail Value of all Prizes awarded in the Shell Opinion survey contest is an awe-inducing $9,000
- The prize winners will be selected once per week through a random draw starting on April 11th, 2016 and ending on August 12th, 2016 (all drawings will take place on a Monday)
Individuals that would like to enter the contest without opening their wallets to make a purchase can send a request to Shell “Voice of the Customer” Contest, 2050 Codlin Crescent, Unit #3, Toronto, Ontario, M9W 7J2. Shell Opinion survey contest entrants that would like to contact the Sponsor directly can write to Shell Canada Products, 400 4th Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 2H5.
My New Look Listens
- Information must be entered to begin survey
- Participants will receive entry to prize drawing
- New Look customer service available by phone
In the ever-changing fashion industry a customer’s opinion can go a long way. Those who have had a recent shopping experience at a New Look fashion outlet can opine on how it went online through the store’s customer survey available at the My New Look Listens page. Upon arrival at the page, participants will first be asked which method is being used to access the survey (store receipt or invite card). Those who are participating through a store receipt will need to enter a 4 digit store number, a transaction number, and a date and time of the experience. On the other hand, customers who are using an invite card must enter an entry code to get started. Once the required information has been entered the Start button can be clicked to proceed to the survey. Upon completion of the feedback process at the My New Look Listens page participants can gain entrance into a prize draw for a shot at winning a New Look gift card.
A Fresh Look at New Look
- New Look started out in 1969 as a single fashion store in the United Kingdom
- 593 stores in the United Kingdom and over 297 across Europe, China, and Asia
- The New Look website now ships to around 120 countries throughout the world
- New Look lays claims to more than 5 million followers on social media platforms
Those with questions about the prize draw may want to take a few minutes to sit down (or stand if exercise is needed) and review the rules by clicking the Official Rules link posted at the bottom of the My New Look Listens page. Participants who need help locating the information needed to begin the survey can refer to the provided sample images (available for receipts and invite cards). Those with questions for New Look can try reaching the company’s customer service department by phone or through mail correspondence.
New Look Customer Service
- PO Box 782, Exeter, EX1 9TY
- 0344 499 6690 (inside the UK)
- + 800 0926 0926 (outside of the UK)
Taking the My Michael’s Custom Framing Survey
- Feedback is available in three languages
- The status of completion can be checked
- Michael’s customer service number is available
When a customer goes to the trouble of having an item customized it can be assumed the item being made holds a signification amount of value (whether it be monetary, sentimental, or both). With that being said, the company providing such a service would be wise to follow up with its customers to see how everything went. Michael’s is now answering the call to action through an online customer survey meant to gather information about the qualify of its custom framing services. Those who wish to participate can begin by going to the My Michael’s Custom Framing page and clicking the Start button to begin answering the available questions. Customers who are wondering how far along they are in the process can get a quick completion status update by glancing at the progress bar located at the bottom of the page (it even shows an exact completion percentage for those who are sticklers for detail). Once the survey is completed a validation code will be received that can be used to redeem the offer listed on the survey invitation (because a nice little reward is ALWAYS appreciated!)
Available Collections from Michael’s Custom Framing
- Hampton Collection – Frames for those who like to kick back and relax while admiring art
- Oxford Street Collection – Featuring bold styles that have stood the test of time (a safe play)
- Cityscape Collection – Moderns styles defined by clean lines (sure to impress the hipsters!)
- Manor Park Collection – Frames that take grandeur to a new level (wedding pics maybe?)
Michael’s Customer Service
- 800-MICHAELS (800-642-4235)
Nike Free Feedback
- Code from the invite is needed to begin
- Privacy Policies are available to be reviewed
- Number is available to check order status
Sometimes the best way a company can learn about one of its products is by going directly to the source (that would be the customers who use them!). Sports shoe giant Nike is doing exactly that by asking its customers to take a minute or two to review its “Free” products through the use of an online survey. Those who aren’t afraid to share a thought or two can get started by going to the Nike Free Feedback page and entering the code found on the invitation they received. In the event the code can’t be found the sample image of the invite posted at the right and side of the page can be reviewed to get back on track (it’s pretty hard to miss after looking at the image!). After the code has been entered the Next button can be clicked to proceed with the feedback process. Customers who want to take a deep (or even shallow or medium) dive into the Privacy Policies for the survey and/or Nike in general can do so by clicking the links posted at the bottom of the Nike Free Feedback page.
What is Nike Free?
- Revolutionary outsole geometry lets the shoe flex, expand, and contract on the foot
- Includes a midsole patterns that flexes and expands multi-directionally on each step
- Is soft foam equipped to provide wearers with an exceptionally light weight cushioning
- Includes Flyknit, Soltice, Commuter, and Essential models (for both men and woman)
- Boasts an anatomically shaped heel to help provide an all natural running feeling
It should be noted that prior to beginning the survey a choice of language must first be selected. The Previous button posted at the Nike Free Feedback page can be clicked by those who need to return to a prior question or page (because sometimes even the most confident among us change our minds from time to time). Those who want to know where on earth a previously ordered Nike Free shoe is can get a better idea of the delivery status the by calling Nike’s toll-free order status number.
Nike Order Status Number
Fresh Grocer Feedback
- A store number is needed to begin the feedback
- Assistance is available via email correspondence
“Freshening” up on The Fresh Grocer
- Includes 7 stores doing business in the states of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware
- Part of the Wakefern Family of brands (along with ShopRite, Price Rite, and Dearborn Market)
- Committed to improving food access and taking part in local communities (an excellent neighbor!)
- Employees of the store can expect to receive fair compensation along with proper job training
It’s worth noting that prior to beginning the survey the choice to begin in either English or Spanish is presented (simply click on one of the options!). Customers who are having trouble with the survey can click the Need help? link posted at the Fresh Grocer Feedback page to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Corporate-related questions for The Fresh Grocer (or any of the other Wakefern Family of brands for that matter) can be addressed by contacting the Wakefern offices in Keasbey, NJ. Customers with questions about an individual location may want to try contacting the store directly.
Wakefern Contact Information
- 5000 Riverside Dr., Keasbey, NJ 08832