Amazon Apple Book Settlement
- Recipients can sign in to check credit balance online
- Sign in can be completed with existing Amazon credentials
When a settlement as large as the one resulting from the antitrust lawsuits brought against Apple about the price of electronic eBooks comes to fruition there is sure to be a massive amount of people who come to benefit. Some of those who are eligible will receive their benefit in the form of a credit automatically added to their Amazon account. This juicy account credit can be used to purchase qualifying items through the Amazon website, an Amazon application, or an Amazon device. Recipients that have done some purchasing and would like to take a peek at their account credit balance can do so by signing in through the Amazon Apple Book Settlement page with their existing account credentials.
A Few More Things Before the Spending Begins….
- The credit cannot be put on the back burner for too long as it will expire on June 24th, 2017 at 11:59 AM Pacific Daylight Time
- Those who are wondering if they are even eligible for the credit should check their email as notice should have been sent from Amazon on June 21st, 2016
- When the account credit is applied to a purchase it will show up in the order summary at check out as a gift card and in the account history
- To complete the sign in and verify an account credit balance recipients must look for the button posted at the Amazon Apple Book Settlement page
To be eligible for the account credit customers must have had a United States billing address and must have purchased a Kindle book published by Hachette, HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster, Penguin, or Macmillan between April 1st, 2010 and May 21st, 2012. Those who returned the book or received a refund of their money do not qualify for the settlement credit. Customers who are down right certain (or even not so certain) they made a qualifying purchase but did not receive a notification email should reach out to Amazon Customer Service.
Amazon Customer Service
Gordon’s Account Online
- Logon to make a payment to a Gordon’s Jewelry credit card account, view the remaining balance, or find past billing statements
- Gordon’s Jewelry credit card holders can make a purchase with no interest for 6, 12, or 18 months, plus zero down payment. If the balance isn’t paid off by the promotional date, interest will be charged from the date of purchase
- If a Gordon’s credit card account is paid in full within 36 months, an APR of 9.9% will be applied. If at any point a payment is missed, a penalty will be assessed, and an ARP of up to 29.99% will be applied.
Customers who are interested in making a purchase at a Gordon’s Jewelry store can sign up for a Gordon’s credit card to finance their purchase. Aside from extending credit for purchases though, being a Gordon’s Jewelers credit card holder has plenty of other advantages. Cardholders get exclusive access to coupons, can sign up to receive e-mail reminders when it’s time to clean and inspect their jewelry from Gordon’s, and more.
Gordon’s Account Online Footnotes
- A payment that’s made to a Gordon’s Jewelers credit card is usually applied to the account within 24 hours
- Payments made on the billing due date will need to be made before 6 p.m. local time to ensure that they’re credit properly, and that no late penalty will be applied
- Gordon’s cardholders will also get a special promotion of $50 off of a $200 purchase on their birthday each year, plus free shipping on any order, and 10% off of any repair service that’s paid for with the card
More about Gordon’s Jewelry
Gordon’s was established in 1905, so they have over 100 years of experience in the jewelry industry. Gordon’s was the very first general merchandise store in Houston, Texas, and jewelry and watches were only a small part of their offerings. Over time though, Meyer Gordon became very well known for his fine jewelry, and the store changed focus. Gordon’s Jewelry is a part of the Zale corporation, which runs over 1,200 jewelry stores across the United States. The Zale corporation has their headquarters at: 901 W. Walnut Hill Lane, Irving, TX 75038-1003, 972-580-4000.
To contact a representative about your Gordon’s Jewelers Credit Account
AA New American Passport
- Apply for a the American Airlines AA Advantage credit card online in just a few minutes (there is a AA Advantage card designed for business owners and one that caters to the individual who travels)
- Both cards come with an annual fee of 95 bucks BUT the annual fee is waived for the first year from the date of opening
- All applicants will receive 40,000 bonus miles assuming they are approved for the card and meet the bonus requirements
The AA New American Passport is issued by Citibank in association with MasterCard. In order to earn the 40,000 bonus points associated with the AA New American Passport promotional offer requires the card holder to make $1000 in purchases with in the first 3 months of opening the card.
AA New American Passport Footnotes
- Ideal for people who book trips with American Airlines
- Comes with no fees when making transactions abroad
- Offers 1 free bag check (which is around a $25 value) PLUS group one boarding on all priority flights (this allows the customer to be first in line when boarding a plane)
- ALSO comes with 25% off in flight purchases and all in flight purchases will result in 2 AA Advantage Miles points earned for every dollar spent (a $20 round of drinks will earn 40 AA Advantage Miles)
- Citi / AAdvantage card members will receive a 25% savings on in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and headsets on flights operated by American Airlines when purchased with their Citi/ AAdvantage card
Please note the 40,000 bonus miles offer associated with the AA New American Passport credit card offer is not valid for those who have opened (or closed) a AA Advantage card in the last 18 months. In order to obtain group one boarding with American Airlines the card must be open for a minimum of seven days.
Get Away With 50K
- Those who love to travel (or are forced to travel for a bothersome job) should consider the SkyMiles credit card by AMEX
- The Delta SkyMiles Credit Card offer requires the “offer code” and the last name
- In order to take advantage of the exact offer PLEASE be sure to use the exact same offer code located on the envelope which was received
The Get Away With 50k Sky Miles offer is provided by American Express Bank in association with Delta Skylines. Those who did not receive this promotional credit card offer can still apply but may not receive the exact same reward as one who received the SkyMiles Delta credit card promotion via US Mail. Generally speaking however everyone who is approved for the card should receive the following:
- A $50 Statement Credit (this credit will be applied once the customer has use the card to make a Delta purchase)
- 30,000 bonus miles (once $1000 of purchases using the card are made)
- $0 annual fee for the first year
- First checked bag free and Priority Boarding on Delta flights
Please note for the $50 statement credit and the 30,000 bonus miles the card holder will have 3 months to meet these purchase requirements. The Get Away With 50K credit card offer will require a valid email address and customers MUST be over the age of 18 in order to apply and obtain the Delta SkyMiles card.
What are some other travel reward credit cards?
- Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard: members will receive 40,000 bonus miles when opening an account but will have to spend $3000 in 90 days in order to claim the bonus)
- BankAmericard Travel Rewards Credit Card: $0 annual fee (this will not change after the first year like many travel credit cards) and no foreign transaction fees
- Benefits of the Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from AMEX: Provides 35,000 bonus Starpoints after the card holder has made $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months
Enroll Money Network EDU
- In order to receive money from the school in the form of a refund or a financial aid credit balance the student must select a funds disbursement option online
- Students have the option to have the money deposited into a bank account (checking or savings) or have the money put onto a Money Network Enabled Card
- Before making a choice the student will have to “Enroll Now” to learn more and select the preferred funds disbursement option
The Enroll Money Network EDU program is free to use and the student will not be charged any bothersome fees in MOST cases (although please double-check the Welcome Packet that was received with the Money Network Card and Money Network Checks as some fees may apply to certain situations). All students will have to verify their ID (due to the USA PATRIOT Act) before money can be sent and received.
Enroll Money Network EDU popular issues answered
- Money can be obtained at any Visa, MasterCard, Discover or STAR ATM
- Some ATM’s may charge a bothersome surcharge when requesting cash BUT if the customer locates a “in-network ATMs” such as those in the Allpoint Network they can avoid this bothersome fee
- A four digit PIN number needs to be created before the card can be used
- Anyone who misplace their card can write a Money Network Check in the name of the card holder and cash it for free at participating locations until the replacement card arrives
- In the event of a lost or stolen card please call 1-888-913-0900 ASAP
Alternative numbers associated with a Money Network card depending on where the card was purchase?
Money Network Service for Wal-Mart customers should dial 1-800-903-4698 while customer who have obtained a ADP TotalPay Card can reach out to a customer service agent at 1-866-402-1237.
- Money Network Frequently Asked Questions