American Express Redeem Line Increase
- Credit Limit Increase Code must be entered to begin
- Customer service can be contacted by phone for help
- American Express Customer Relations address available
Most consumers likely have a hard time finding a reason not to oblige when their credit card company comes calling with an offer to increase their line of credit. Those who have an account with American Express (and have also concluded there is no good reason NOT to have more credit) can take advantage of the credit increase offer by going to the American Express Redeem Line Increase page. To get started with the online increase process cardholders will need to enter their Credit Limit Increase Code into the blank field provided. Once the code has been entered the increase amount must be specified prior to confirming the request.
A Peak at a Few Charge & Credit Card Offers from American Express
- Blue Cash Everyday – New cardholders will receive $100 in cash back (in the form of a statement credit) after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- Amex Everyday – A whopping 10,000 points can be earned by cardholders who spend a cool $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after becoming a cardholder
- Starwood Preferred Guest – An almost alarming 25,000 points will be earned by cardholders who use the card to make 43,000 in purchases within the first 3 months
- Platinum Card – Featuring complimentary access to Priority Pass Plus and over 1,000 airport lounges across 120 different countries all for an annual fee of only $450
Those who wish to know the full terms of the American Express credit card offers can click the Offer Terms link for more details. Customers can click the View Card Details link or more information about the cards associated with the offers. Those who want to know more about the American Express Redeem Line Increase process can try contacting the company’s customer service department.
American Express Customer Service
American Express Customer Relations Address
- 4315 S 2700 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84184-0440
AARP Credit Card Bulletin
- Offer can be applied for online
- Customer service is available
- Important offer details apply
Any credit card that offers 3% cash back at restaurants and gas stations is deserving of at least a little attention. With that being said, AARP members who enjoy the idea of extra cash in their pocket are sure to pay more than just a little attention to the AARP Credit Card from Chase. Members who are ready to take action and start earning cash back can begin the application process by going to the AARP Credit Card Bulletin page and clicking the Apply Now button. After clicking the button members will be directed to the the application process that can be started by entering a name, address, and AARP Membership Number. Prior to beginning the application AARP members may want to dig a little deeper into the details of the current offer.
Some Important Details Regarding the AARP Credit Card Bulletin Offer
- To receive the $100 bonus (in the form of 10,000 points) cardholders must make $500 or more in purchases within the first 3 months of opening an account
- The bonus points earned may take 6 to 8 weeks to post an account (account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment to receive the points)
- Prior to being approved for the offer Chase will review credit reports along with the information provided by applicants to confirm that offer criteria is met
Those who are lucky enough to be approved for the AARP Credit Card will enjoy a 0% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles (after which the APR will go to 16.74% to 23.49% based on creditworthiness). Cardholders who want to review the full details can click the Offer Details link posted at the AARP Credit Card Bulletin page.
AARP Customer Service
- Customers can begin card acceptance process online
- Approval Code and Social Security Number will be needed
When a credit card company sends out a new offer there needs to be a quick and easy way for customers to take advantage. This is a concept that Credit One Bank seems to understand. Individuals who have recently received the Platinum Visa offer can begin the acceptance process with very little effort at the 3tq8lc page. To get started customers will need to enter the Approval Code that came with their offer along with their Social Security Number. Once the required information has been entered applicants will need to hit the Continue button (posted under the fields on the 3tq8lc page) to move forward with the Platinum Visa acceptance.
Credit One Platinum Visa Pre-Qualification & Perks
- The pre-qualification process takes less than a minute and will not have an impact on the applicants credit score (online form will need to be completed that requires basic information)
- All Platinum Visa cardholders will receive free credit tracking, account alerts, 1% cash back on eligible purchases, and fraud protection against unauthorized charges
- By initiating the pre-qualification process applicants acknowledge that they are providing “written instructions” for Credit One Bank to obtain information from their personal credit profile
- Pre-qualified individuals are not guaranteed of card account approval (a full application must be submitted for review before approval decision can be determined)
Customers who have already submitted an application through the 3tq8lc page can check status by entering their Social Security Number and last name. When checking the status of an application users can view a live ticker that shows the total amount of cash back Credit One has paid out to its card members. Those who have further questions can contact Credit One Bank customer service at 877-825-3242.
KPF Prepaid Debit Card Offer 2
- Customers can register online to receive $10 bonus
- Prepaid card will earn points at groceries stores
The fact that no credit check is required to obtain a 1-2-3 Rewards Prepaid Debit card is enough to gain the attention of most customers. When a $10 bonus is added to the mix, a recipe for mass hysteria is created. At this very moment customers who activate and load a 1-2-3 Rewards Prepaid Debit card with at least $10 will receive an additional $10 credit as a bonus for signing up. To get started with the registration process, customers will need to go to the KPF Prepaid Debit Card Offer 2 page and click the Get A Card button. After the card arrives customers will need to make sure it is activated and loaded with $10 by September 20th, 2016 in order to receive the $10 credit (links to the activation and loading process posted at the KPF Prepaid Debit Card Offer 2 page).
Sooo…about that $10 credit….
- The $10 account credit will be applied within 30 days of successfully loading $10 to a new 1-2-3 Rewards Prepaid Debit card
- Accounts will need to be open and in good standing at the time of the credit in order to be eligible (KPF Prepaid Debit Card Offer 2 is not open to existing cardholders)
- Online account enrollment is required to receive the $10 credit (cards will be delivered 7-10 business days after successful identity verification)
In addition to the $10 account credit, 1-2-3 Rewards Prepaid Debit cardholders will earn points while grocery shopping that can add up to some decent savings. For instance, when a customer earns 1,000 points they will receive $5 worth of free groceries. Those who have further questions about the card or the KPF Prepaid Debit Card Offer 2 can contact customer service at 866-265-8419.
My Services Equifax Silver
- Customers can enter an activation code to begin enrollment
- Support service is available for those with questions or concerns
Most consumers know that their purchasing power goes had in hand with their credit worthiness. Those who value their purchasing power and understand the importance of keeping a close eye on their credit may want to take advantage of the Credit Watch Silver offer from Equifax. Customers fortunate enough to have received a letter inviting them to free enrollment will need to get started by going to the My Services Equifax Silver page and entering the activation code that came in the mailing offer. Once the code has been entered customers will need to hit the Submit button and take about 5 minutes to complete enrollment (financial documents and recent statements will be needed for verification purposes).
What do I stand to gain by signing up through the My Services Equifax Silver page?
- Users will have control of who sees their credit file with the Equifax Credit Report Control feature that allows users to lock or unlock their file online (only $2 extra per month)
- Those who have signed up for Credit Watch Silver will receive 1 free Equifax Credit Report with their subscription along with discounts on additional reports
- Past credit reports can be accessed through Credit Watch Silver by going to the Report Manager and selecting the Past Reports tab
- Identify Theft Insurance is available for customers to help protect against identify theft related expenses up to $25,000
Customers who have signed up for free enrollment through the My Services Equifax Silver page will be given a months notice prior to the expiration of their subscription. Customers who do not renew their subscriptions will experience a lapse in coverage (coverage can be renewed at a later date). Those that find information in their credit report that needs to be disputed can contact Equifax Information Services.
Equifax Information Services
- P.O. Box 740256, Atlanta, GA 30348
- 866 349-5191