Ready Player One Hunt
- A code found online must be entered to begin
- Grand, First, and Second Prizes are up for grabs
- Copy of the Official Rules is available for review
The thought of an Easter egg hunt in the middle of the summer may leave many scratching their heads. Unless of course, the hunt is for the definition of an Easter egg often associated with the movies. The Ready Player One Easter Egg Sweepstakes is now up and running and challenges participants to find 7 codes hidden online that can be found using clues provided at the Ready Player One Facebook page. Once the weekly code has been located it can be used to register for the sweepstakes by entering it into the online registration form found at the Ready Player One Hunt pages (a name and email address must also be entered). Prior to submitting the online entry, a box must be checked to confirm that the participant has read and agrees to the Official Rules of the sweepstakes. The Official Rules can be reviewed by clicking on the link located beneath entry form.
More Details on the Ready Player One Easter Egg Sweepstakes
- There is a limit of 8 entries per person throughout the entirety of the sweepstakes
- Open for about 1.5 months beginning on May 29th, 2018 and ending on July 18th
- The Grand Prize winner receives a LG 75” 4K Smart LED TV package (please enjoy!)
- The First Prize winner receives a HTC Vive Headset prize package (virtual reality)
- The 5 Second Prize winners each receive a Ready Player One 4K UHD Blu-ray DVD
In the event a previous week’s entry was missed the provided link at the Ready Player One Hunt registration page can be clicked to complete the entry using one of the previous codes. Those who wish to receive offers from Warner Bros. can do so by checking the optional box located beneath the entry form (located beneath the box that must be checked to agree to the Official Rules). The names of the prize winners can be received by sending a written request to 440 9th Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001.
- Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
- 4000 Warner Blvd., Bldg. 160, Burbank, CA 91522
Allegiant Sweepstakes NASCAR
- Entry available via online registration form
- Three different racing trips are up for grabs
- Copy of the Official Rules is available
Winning a racing trip to attend a live NASCAR event is likely a dream come true for many fans across the country. Don’t look now, but fans who get involved in the recently released Together We Fly NASCAR Experience Sweepstakes from Allegiant will have the opportunity to not only win a trip to a NASCAR event, but also CHOOSE between one of 3 available races. Those who have correctly determine that now is as good a time as any to take a chance to make a life long dream come true, can begin by going to the Allegiant Sweepstakes NASCAR registration page and filling out the available online entry form with an name, email address, phone number, and home airport. Prior to submitting the registration it will be necessary to check the TWO boxes located below the entry (one confirms the Privacy Policies have been read and are agreed to and the other confirms the Official Rules have been read and are agreed to).
More on the Sweepstakes
- Eligibility is limited to legal residents of the United States who are at least 21 years old
- Runs for more than 2 months beginning June 28th, 2018 and ending September 3rd
- The random drawing of the winner is set to be held on or around September 7th, 2018
- The winner will be notified via email within 3 business days of the draw (check often!!)
- There is a limit of 1 entry per person per email address per day throughout the contest
The 3 available events to choose from include The Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Champion’s Week, the 2018 Season Final Race, and the First Race Weekend of the 2019 Season. It may be of interest that the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup trip is valued at $4,200 while the other 2 trips are valued at $3,500 each (might be good to know before choosing which one to attend!). Those who wish to review a full copy of the rules associated with the sweepstakes can do so by clicking the Official Rules link found at the bottom of the Allegiant Sweepstakes NASCAR registration page.
- Allegiant Air, LLC
- 1201 N. Town Center Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89144
2018 Ford Performance Club Connect Sweepstakes
- A variety of questions can be answered to begin
- One Grand Prize is available in the sweepstakes
- A hard copy of the rules can be requested
When a sweepstakes offers an incredible Grand Prize such as a 2019 For Mustang, one likely won’t mind helping the sponsor out by answering a few question during the registration process. Those who agree may be interested in answering a few questions for Ford in exchange for entry into the 2018 Ford Performance Club Connect Sweepstakes. The online entry process can be initiated by going to the registration page and clicking the Enter Now button before answering a variety of questions related to Ford vehicles. Once the questions have been successfully answered the entry can be completed by providing a name, address, phone number, and email address (didn’t even break a sweat!). Those who would like to receive additional information about Ford can try clicking the links posted at the bottom of the registration page (Ford Clubs and Groups, Find Your Ford Club, Find Cool Events, Connect with Ford Performance).
Inside the Ford Performance Club Connect Sweepstakes Rules
- Enjoys a lengthy run time beginning on April 17th, 2018 and ending on December 1st
- The sweepstakes can also be entered at any of the 2018 events (live and in person!)
- The Grand Prize winner random drawing will be held on or around January 7th, 2019
- The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price of the Grand Prize Mustang is $42,000.00
The complete set of rules surrounding the promotion can be reviewed by clicking the Official Rules link posted at the bottom of the registration page. Those with questions regarding the sweepstakes can try clicking the Contact Us link to fill out an online contact form with name, email address, issue type, and message (also good for submitting comments or problems). Entry by mail can be requested by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to PO Box 490, 3800 Greenfield Road, Dearborn, MI 48120. The same address can be used to request a hard copy of the rules and/or the results of the sweepstakes.
Ford Performance Club Connect Sweepstakes Sponsor
- Ford Motor Company
- One American Road, Dearborn, MI 48126
Big Lots Back to Campus
- Brief online form can be completed to register
- Apartment and dorm checklists are provided
- Big Lots online catalog is available for review
A new sweepstakes is always something to get excited about. However, when a sweepstakes goes above and beyond to offer free downloads, an online video, and a shopping catalog, mere excitement can quickly escalate into utter hysteria. So is the case with the recently released Back to Campus Sweepstakes from Big Lots. Those who decide to register for a chance to win one of the available $250 Big Lots gift cards will also have the opportunity to download an apartment and/or dorm checklist by clicking one or both of the Download Checklist buttons. In addition to the available checklists the handy Big Lots Campus Living Catalog can be reviewed by clicking the View the Catalog link. Last, but certainly not least, an informative online video featuring REAL tips from REAL students can be viewed by clicking on one of the student photos before clicking the play button posted at the Big Lots Back to Campus entry page.
A Peal Inside the Back to Campus Sweepstakes Official Rules
- Open to legal residents of the contiguous United States who are at least 18 (RI excluded)
- Runs for most of the summer beginning on June 12th, 2018 and ending September 10th
- The total Approximate Retail Value of all the available Big Lots gift cards comes to $3,250
- Prizes awarded within around 1 week after winner verification (builds the anticipation!)
- The prize winners will be determined by random drawings held through the sweepstakes
The sweepstakes can be registered for (kind of the point of all this) by clicking the Enter Now button and filling out a brief online form with a name, email address, and zip code. Those who want to sign up for the Big Lots Rewards Community can do so by checking the box found below the entry form prior to clicking the Submit button. The rules of the sweepstakes can be reviewed by clicking the Terms & Conditions link at the bottom Big Lots Back to Campus registration page.
- Big Lots Stores, Inc.
- 4900 E. Dublin Granville Road Columbus, OH 43081
Sean World & Bad Boy Mowers By Land or Sea Giveaway
- Two different Grand Prizes are available
- Online entry form can be used to register
- Frequently Asked Questions are provided
The Grand Prize is typically what attracts most participants to a new sweepstakes. With that being said, participants should be extremely attracted (like a moth to a camp site lantern) to the recently released Sea World & Bad Boy Mowers Sweepstakes, which is set to giveaway TWO Grand Prizes to a couple of very lucky individuals. Those who would like to be on the receiving end of one of those prizes can begin by going to the By Land or Sea Giveaway registration page and completing a brief online entry form with a name, email address, and date of birth. It’s worth pointing out that prior to submitting the form a couple of boxes can be checked to sign up to receive promotional offers from both Sea World and Bad Boy Mowers. Those who have already signed up and are coming back to make another entry can click the Already Registered? link (posted above the entry fields at the By Land or Sea Giveaway registration page) and enter an email address to login.
I have a good feeling about this one! Anything else I should be privy to?
- Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States who are at least 18 at entry
- Stays live for almost 2 months beginning June 16th, 2018 and ending on August 12th
- The “By Sea” Grand Prize is a trip to Orlando, FL to visit the world famous Sea World
- The “By Land” Grand Prize is a 2018 Bad Boy Maverick 60” Kohler Confidant mower
- The total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes being awarded comes to $14,280.00
In addition to the two Grand Prizes there will be 60 first prizes available to be claimed. Each of the First Prizes consist of a prize pack that includes a Bad Boy Mower hat, decal, and key chain. The full set of rules surrounding the sweepstakes can be reviewed by clicking the Official Rules link posted at the bottom of the By Land or Sea Giveaway registration page. The FAQ link can be clicked to review a brief list of answers to frequently asked questions about the contest.
- Sea World Parks & Entertainment, Inc
- 9205 Southpark Center Loop, Suite 400 Orlando, FL 32819