BBBY StayWell: How to Enter
- New users can create a wellness program account online
- Existing users can login with a username and password
A growing trend in corporate America is for companies to offer employee wellness programs as part of the overall benefits package. For example, Bed Bath & Beyond is following this trend by offering its employees the StayWell program. In order to enter an account, the employee go to the BBBY Stay Well login page and enter a username and password before clicking the Sign In button. However, first time wellness program participants must first enter a name, date of birth, and Horizon ID to register an account. Additionally, a first name, date of birth, and Horizon ID can also be used to recover a lost or forgotten username or password .
The Meat and Potatoes of the BBBY StayWell Program
- Employee family members who are eligible for the program will need to create their own account
- Family members may not use the login information of the employee that owns the account (sorry)
- Those who have disabilities or special needs can try contacting the StayWell help line (toll-free!)
- Information provided to the program is kept secure through use of the Secure Socket Layer protocol
Employees with questions about the StayWell program can call toll-free to speak with a trained health coach who can answer questions regarding health assessment completion, health assessment results, and technical issues. Those who call after hours can leave a voicemail that will be returned the following business day. Please note that the line is open Monday through Thursday from 8 AM to 8 PM CST, Fridays from 8 AM to 6 PM CST, and Saturdays from 8 AM to 1 PM CST.
In addition to calling for help, users can also review the FAQs posted at the bottom of the login page. Once the FAQs appear, the user can review a variety of information such which browsers to use and how to recover an account (just the tip of the iceberg as far as how much information is available in the FAQs).
BBBY StayWell Toll-Free Number