How to Enter Your ConenctED McGraw-Hill Account
- You can login with the username you created or were assigned
- If you’re a teacher use your profile email address for your username
- New users must sign up for an account prior to gaining access
- The system provides convenient login recovery options
When push comes to shove, we all have high expectations for today’s technology. The good news is, your expectations won’t fall short when it comes to McGraw-Hill’s ConnectED. For instance, the portal provides almost unheard of user support. Locked out of your account? No problem! Simply, click on one of the account recovery links located below the login fields.
Account Recovery for ConenctED McGraw-Hill
- If you’re a teacher you’ll need to enter your email address to recover a password
- Meanwhile, students will need their teacher to help with password recovery
- Likewise, students will also need to talk to a teacher about username recovery
- If you’re a teacher you can enter your email address to recover your username
- Click the Need help? link if your having problems with restoring your account
By the way, none of this account recovery talk matters if you haven’t even set up an account. In order to do so, click the Create Account tab. Next, you’ll need to enter one of two codes to proceed. If your a teacher, enter the registration code you received. Meanwhile, students will need to enter their class code. Please note that class codes are 8 digits in length while registration codes are only 7 digits in length.
Once you’ve successfully signed up an an account, it’s time to use it! To do so, simply enter your login credentials in the sign in fields before hitting the Login button to enter. Finally, you can report issues by contacting technical support at 800-331-5094.
- P.O. Box 182605
- Columbus, OH 43218
More Educational Content – Enter My Pearson Lab
My Work Day TruGreen Employee Portal
- You can enter your username and password to enter
- *Usernames and employee IDs are one in the same
- The portal provides online login credential recovery
- Please take note of maintenance hours (unavailable at these times)
TruGreen and Workday have joined forces to make your life a bit easier (if you’re a TruGreen employee, that is). For instance, you can easily login to your employee account and recover any lost or forgotten login information directly at the My Workday TruGreen portal.
In order to login to your account, you’ll first need to type in your username/employee ID. Next, enter your account password before clicking the Sign In button to enter. However, if you forgot your password, STAY CALM. There’s help for that!
My Work Day TruGreen Employee Account Recovery
- You can enter your username to recover a forgotten password
- There’s a different process if you need to change your password
- To change a password, enter your old and new password (and confirm)
- Once you’ve changed or restored your password return to the login page
In addition to a stress-free sign in, the portal also offers a quick reference to the next scheduled maintenance. Since the portal will be down during these hours, this is important to take note of. To find the maintenance status, simply glance at the right hand side of the login screen (it gives you the dates and EXACT hours of maintenance!).
A Little Bit About TruGreen
- It’s the official lawn care provider of the Professional Golf Association
- Viewed as the number 1 lawn care company in the United States
- BBB accredited and part of the National Association of Landscape Professionals
Workday has been providing cloud-based applications to companies for well over a decade. You can reach the company’s headquarters by dialing 877-967-5329. However, if you prefer a well-penned letter, please send correspondence to 6110 Stoneridge Mall Rd., Pleasanton, CA 94588.
More From Workday
Blood Center Summer 2019 Promotion
- The promotion rewards donors with a gift card to a retailer
- Enter your Donor ID Number to begin the redemption process
- You can complete a short online form to get your card
Knowing the good you’re doing is usually incentive enough to make a blood donation. However, that doesn’t mean it’s not nice to be rewarded for your good deeds! For example, some lucky donors will be receiving a $10 gift card for their efforts. If you’ve been prompted to visit bloodcenter.org/sunny to redeem a gift card, begin by entering your Donor ID number. Once you’ve enter the ID number, you can complete the rest of the form to submit your request for a gift card.
More on the Blood Center Summer 2019 Promotion
- Gift cards are for either Amazon, Casey’s, Domino’s, or Dairy Queen
- The promotion runs from May 27th, 2019 through September 8th, 2019
- However, you can still place an order through September 15th, 2019
- You’ll need to confirm where and what your donated to redeem a card
By the way, we should point out that some Dairy Queen locations don’t have card readers. Therefore, if you try to use a Dairy Queen gift card at one of these location, you’ll be turned down. Known locations that don’t accept gift cards are 2 Dairy Queens in Burlington, IA (off Roosevelt and of South Main) and 1 in Ottumwa, IA (off Albia Rd.).
Before you complete your submission, you can sign up to receive texts messages from the Blood Center about upcoming events and promotions. In order to opt in, simply click the Yes option located on the form (don’t want to miss out on another gift card!). Likewise, you can also allow the Blood Center to share your story by checking the Yes option located at the very bottom of the form.
Blood Center Headquarters Contact Information
- 5500 Lakeview Parkway
- Davenport, IA 52807
Get your card!
$10 gift card not enough? Take the Food Town on the Go Survey for a chance to win a $100 gift card!
Ready to take the Kaskaid Experience SMG Survey?
- Be sure to have your survey code ready (you’re gonna need it!)
- You can take the survey in English or Spanish (the choice is yours!)
- Kaskaid Hospitality operates a variety of different restaurants
Kaskaid Hospitality Establishments
- BLVD – A swank little place to get food and drinks in Minnetonka, MN
- Burgher Burger – Check out this burger joint if your at the Mall of America
- UNION – Residents of Minneapolis can’t seem to get enough of this place
- Crave American Kitchen & Sushi Bar – The name seems to say it all!
Ready to begin? – www.kaskaidexperience.smg.com
More Feedback Opportunities
Workday Schnucks Account Login
- The account requires a username and password for access
- You can use online login credential recovery tools for help
- A list of Frequently Asked questions is available
- You can call support for assistance
If you need to get into your Workday Schnucks employee account, there’s a few things you should know. First, you’ll need a username and password to gain access. If you have this information handy, simply enter it into the login fields before clicking the Sign In button to enter your account. However, sometimes it’s just not that simple. In the event you become locked out of your account here’s what to do:
Locked out of your Workday Schnucks account?
- You can reset your password using email, a voice call, or by text message
- In order to unlock your account, you’ll first need to enter your username
- Text or voice options require you to first configure your cell number
- Click the Back to Sign In link to return to the account login page
- You can use the same information to begin resetting your password
In addition to online login credential recovery, the portal offers you the ability to save time logging in for future use. How you ask? Simply check the Remember Me box when signing in to have your information saved for the next time (this is almost a MUST if you plan on dropping by often!).
Finally, if you’re having problems getting into your account, you may want to try going through the FAQs. In order to do so, click the Help link that appears under the account recovery options. Once you click the link, a new page will appear with the FAQ section. If the FAQs fail, you can always try calling 314-994-4425 for further assistance.
Schnucks Home Office
- 11420 Lackland Rd, St. Louis, MO 63146
More from Workday: Login to your Workday Instacart Account