My Work Day TruGreen Employee Portal
- You can enter your username and password to enter
- *Usernames and employee IDs are one in the same
- The portal provides online login credential recovery
- Please take note of maintenance hours (unavailable at these times)
TruGreen and Workday have joined forces to make your life a bit easier (if you’re a TruGreen employee, that is). For instance, you can easily login to your employee account and recover any lost or forgotten login information directly at the My Workday TruGreen portal.
In order to login to your account, you’ll first need to type in your username/employee ID. Next, enter your account password before clicking the Sign In button to enter. However, if you forgot your password, STAY CALM. There’s help for that!
My Work Day TruGreen Employee Account Recovery
- You can enter your username to recover a forgotten password
- There’s a different process if you need to change your password
- To change a password, enter your old and new password (and confirm)
- Once you’ve changed or restored your password return to the login page
In addition to a stress-free sign in, the portal also offers a quick reference to the next scheduled maintenance. Since the portal will be down during these hours, this is important to take note of. To find the maintenance status, simply glance at the right hand side of the login screen (it gives you the dates and EXACT hours of maintenance!).
A Little Bit About TruGreen
- It’s the official lawn care provider of the Professional Golf Association
- Viewed as the number 1 lawn care company in the United States
- BBB accredited and part of the National Association of Landscape Professionals
- Featured lawn care plans include TruHealth, TruComplete, and TruSignature
- Of the featured plans the winner of Best Value goes to TruComplete (bravo!)
- Questions about a plan? Call 800-464-0171 and start asking!
Workday has been providing cloud-based applications to companies for well over a decade. You can reach the company’s headquarters by dialing 877-967-5329. However, if you prefer a well-penned letter, please send correspondence to 6110 Stoneridge Mall Rd., Pleasanton, CA 94588.
More From Workday
Yahoo Data Breach Settlement: Online Filing
- Instructional videos are available to help understand the process
- You can choose from 4 different filing options
- In additional to the videos, written instructions are also available
- The last day to file a claim is July 20th, 2020 (don’t be late!)
- The administrator can assist with questions about your claim
A massive $117.5 million settlement is now accepting claim forms for those affected by the Yahoo data breaches occurring between 2013 and 2016. In order to begin a claim, you must first go to the settlement site. Next, click the File Claim tab to bring up the online filing section. Before filing, you’ll have the opportunity to watch an instruction video (it’s available in 5 different languages). Once you’re ready, follow the instructions to complete your online claim.
More on the Yahoo Data Breach Settlement
- You’re a class member if you had a Yahoo account between 2012 and 2016
- If you want out you must request an exclusion by March 6th, 2020
- March 6th, 2020 is also the deadline to object to the settlement
- File as an account holder, paid user, or a small business
- The settlement provides a variety of different benefits
- Larger than the Enagic TCPA Settlement
By the way, you can also file through the mail. If you’d like to go this route, simply fill out a hard copy claim form and send it to PO Box 1760, Philadelphia, PA, 19105-1760. Please note your mailed claim form must be post-marked no later than the July 20th, 2020 deadline (plenty of time left but try not to stall too long!).
To learn more about what this settlement provides, try checking out section 9 of the FAQs (the FAQs are in the notice you received and at the settlement site). In addition to the FAQs, you can also try getting in touch with the settlement administrator for assistance.
Yahoo Data Breach Settlement Administrator Contact Information
- PO Box 1760, Philadelphia PA 19105-1760
Another Popular Class Action Settlement
You Decide BJC Healthcare Employee Discount Program
- You can enter the program with a username and password
- Register for a new account if you’re a first time user
- You can request an email reminder if you forget your login info
Many companies now collaborate with a variety of retailers to offer employees some pretty sweet discounts. For instance, BJC Healthcare employees can now take advantage of the You Decide discount program. In order to start shopping (or perhaps SAVING is the better word), start by entering your username and password. Next click the Sign In button to login and see what’s available.
Providers and Retailers Offered by You Decide BJC Healthcare
- AT&T – Offers a variety of media services like internet and cell phones
- Enterprise – Need a rental care? No problem! Enterprise is just a call away
- Gold’s Gym – A huge chain of fitness centers (there’s probably one close by)
- Costco – A massive wholesale retailer that helps many people save money
- Met Life- Provides a variety of different insurance products
In addition to a simple login process, the portal also offers easy account recovery. For example, if you’ve forgotten a username or password you can request an email reminder. In order to do so, just click the appropriate link and enter the email address associated with your account.
Finally, if your a new employee (or just new to the program) you can sign up by filling out a brief online form. This can be completed by confirming your identity and deciding on your login credentials. If you get stuck don’t hesitate to dial 866-396-5509 for assistance!
BJC Healthcare Main Office Address and Phone Number
- 4901 Forest Park Ave, St. Louis, MO 63108
Grab those discounts! – www.youdecide.com/bjchealthcare
More Employee Benefit Content
- You’ll need a User ID and password to enter the portal
- New users must sign up for an account to gain access
- The portal provides easy online login assistance
The process of logging into to the Charter UPoint System is pretty much a walk in the park. In order to login, you’ll first need to enter your User ID and account password. Next, simply hit the Log On button to proceed. However, if this doesn’t work for you, chances are you’ve forgotten your User ID or password.
In order to recover a User ID or password, you’ll first need to click the link located beneath the login fields. Once the new screen appears, simply enter the requested information to confirm who you are before proceeding to the User ID or password recovery process.
A Look at Alight
- Charter Upoint is provided by Alight (a benefits administration provider)
- Alight has been in business for more than 25 years (quarter of a century!)
- Hauled in a whopping $2.3 BILLION in revenue in 2017
- In total, the company serves 23 million people
- Alight works with almost half of the fortune 500 companies
- The company’s client list includes over 3,000 businesses
By the way, if you’re new to the Charter UPoint system, you’ll need to create an account. In order to do so, click the New User link. Once the new page appears, confirm your identity and follow the instructions to set up your account.
Finally, if you have questions you can try clicking the Help link to bring up information about the portal. If you don’t find what you need, you can always trying calling the Charter Benefits Center between the hours of 8 AM and 8 PM ET Monday through Friday (sometimes a simple phone call is the easiest way to get the info you need!).
Charter Benefits Center
More Occupation Related Content
Ritz Rich Rivalries Promotion
- The promotion includes a sweepstakes and instant win game
- You can enter the promotion 1 time for each day that it’s open
- The entry page includes a brief Frequently Asked Questions list
There’s nothing like a little friendly competition. ESPECIALLY when it comes with a chance to win you a trip to the 2020 National Championship Game. For instance, Ritz is now giving customers a chance to vote for one of three competing Ritz Crisp & Thins flavors. Once you cast a your vote, you’ll receive 1 entry for a chance to win a trip to the big game. In order enter, you’ll first need to visit the registration page. Next, fill out the brief entry form with a name and email address to proceed to your vote.
A Look at the Ritz Rich Rivalries!
- Honey BBQ – Tangy and sweet, this flavor has what it takes to win it all
- Dill Pickle – Perhaps an underdog, but sure to turn the heads of many
- Chile Lemon – It would come as no surprise to see this as the winner
By the way, if you use Twitter or Facebook, you can earn bonus entries to the sweepstakes. To do so, simply share a link to the sweepstakes on one of the platforms. Whenever, someone signs up with your link you’ll receive 1 additional chance to win. In total, you can earn up to ONE THOUSAND additional entries on each platform (talk about ramping up our chances to win!).
Finally, let’s take a look at the prizes. In addition to the trip to the game, the promotion is also awarding 57 instant win game prizes. These range from a 65 inch smart TV to a $25 gift card. The total approximate retail value of all the prizes available in the promotion comes to $20,140 (the trip alone if worth a jaw-dropping $12,500!).
Ritz Rich Rivalries Sponsor
- Mondelez Global, LLC
- 100 Deforest Ave.
- East Hanover, NJ 07936-2813
Reference – www.richrivalries.com