Activate My Fios Verizon
- Account login will be needed to begin
- Login credential recovery is available
- Assistance is available by chat or phone
The high-speed internet powered by the Verizon Fios fiber optic network doesn’t do customers much good if it’s not activated. Fortunately, there is an easy way to make sure this scenario doesn’t occur thanks to the easy online activation process at the Activate My Fios Verizon page. To begin the process, it will be necessary to login at the activation page using either a User ID and password or order number and zip code. The order number is 13 characters long (letters in black and numbers in green) and can be found in the confirmation letter or email that was sent by Verizon. Once the required login information has been entered at the Activate My Fios Verizon page, the Sign In button can be clicked to continue the activation process.
Some Fast Facts Regarding Verizon Wireless
- The Verizon Wireless network provides wireless coverage to 99% of the United States
- The company’s broadband internet service is supported by a 100% fiber optic network
- The company was awarded the #1 employer by Equal Opportunity Magazine in 2015
- Verizon Wireless has been awarded as the #1 military employer by Military Times
- More than 200 Verizon Wireless data centers can be found throughout 24 countries
Those who prefer to navigate the Activate My Fios Verizon page in Spanish can do so by clicking the Espanol link posted at the upper right hand corner. Customers who are having problems recalling their User ID or password can utilize the links posted under the login fields to begin the account recovery process. Those who need further assistance can call customer service or try using the live chat features at the Activate My Fios Verizon page.
Verizon Customer Service