Xfinity On Demand Credit
- Enjoy a movie night at home by claiming a free movie
- To claim the free movie from Comcast the customer will need the code from the promotional letter or coupon
- Those who do not have the code will not be able to claim the free movie under any circumstances
The Xfinity On Demand Credit must be used prior to the expiration date listed on the letter (or coupon) and is good for a FREE movie with a value up to $5.99. The redemption credit process will be in the form of a bill credit valued at $5.99 for each coupon code entered and customers can use it as many times as they like (as long as they have a unique code on each use). Please note Comcast reserves the right to end the Xfinity One Demand Credit and any point and can reject any coupon it deems invalid.
Xfinity On Demand Movie Credit Footnotes
- Allow up to 60 days for the promotion to be credited to the customer Xfinity account
- Account must be in good standing and the customer must be defined as residential
- The offer is not good in all areas of the United States and it cannot be substituted, exchanged or transferred
- Not valid for pay-per-view events, sports programming, or special events (such as a pay per view boxing match)
- Any issues associated with the On Demand Credit can be directed to a customer service rep at (800) 934-6489
Those looking to change their service to Xfinity should consider the Performance Pro Package or the Blast Pro package. The Performance plan cost $50 a month and comes with up to 75 Mbps Internet speeds while the Blast Pro plan cost $60 a month and features speeds up to 150 Mbps. Those wealthy consumers looking for the top of the line package should go with the “Internet Plus 25 w/Blast! Pro” plan as it features speeds up to 150 Mbps and HBO.