- Users can begin reset process by entering a username
- Customer support is available to assist those with questions
Most people have at one time or another experienced the panic that comes along with losing or forgetting an account password. In a dire situation such as this many forget the simple fact that most accounts offer a relative easy online password retrieval process. XFINITY customers who can’t gain access due to a lost password should take a deep breath (using a brown paper bag if necessary) and go to the XFINITY Password page. To begin the password reset process customers will need to enter a username into the provided field and click the Continue button. Those who have also gone ahead and forgotten their username will need to confirm their account by entering an account number, entering the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number, or receiving a text message to the cell phone number registered with the account.
A Quick Peak at Comcast
- Comcast Corporation is traded on the NASDAQ under the call symbol CMCSA and is made up of the primary businesses of Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal
- NBCUniversal is one of the world’s top media and entertainment companies with a portfolio that includes theme parks, television networks, and a motion picture company
- Comcast Spectacor is a sports management industry leader that operates in 48 of the 50 United States and provides sports and entertainment to millions of fans across the globe
- Comcast Cable provides video, high-speed internet, and phone services to residential business customers through the XFINITY brand
Those who are having problems with the XFINITY password reset process can try chatting with an agent online to receive the fastest resolution. Customers who would rather tackle the problem with a simple phone call can dial the company’s customer service line.
XFINITY Customer Service
- 800-XFINITY (800-934-6489)