Xcel Energy Pay My Bill
- Select a service area and log in to make an easy online payment
- Alternative payment options available to customers who do not want to pay online
Xcel Energy customers looking to unload the burden of another bill can now do so online instead of going through the hassle of sending a payment by snail mail. The first thing customers will need to do in order to get their bills paid online is select a service area. The eligible service areas for customers to choose from include Colorado, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas, and Wisconsin. Once the service area is confirmed customers will need to click on the associated state icon to be directed to the correct login page. To complete the login and begin the payment process, customers will need to enter their username and password then hit the Sign In button. Absentminded customers that have forgotten their passwords can start the recovery process by entering their username or email address.
What payment options do I have with Xcel Energy Pay My Bill?
- Credit or Debit – customers can get their bills paid online through use of a credit or debit card (a $3.45 transaction fee will apply)
- Auto Pay – Thorough customers should enjoy the Auto Pay option that allows for timely recurring payments to be made automatically from a bank account
- Phone – Old school payers can get the job done over the phone by dialing 800-895-4999 to make a one-time payment using a credit/debit card or checking/savings account
- Pay stations – Excel energy has convenient pay stations where customers can pay in person (customers will need to bring their account number and $1.50 to pay the transaction fee)
- Mail – Traditional customers that still enjoy putting envelopes in the mail can send payment to P.O. Box 9477 Minneapolis, MN 55484-9477
Xcel energy Inc. is an electricity provider offering services to customers in the United States. The company was founded in 1909 and has headquarters located at 414 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis, MN 55401.