- Username and password can be entered to login
- New users can register for online account access
- Customer support phone number is available
Those who have registered for access to Randstad’s Workplace portal can gain entry by navigating to the Workplace Randstad homepage and entering a username and password into the login fields. Once a username and password have been entered the Login button can be clicked to complete the online login process. Those who have yet to sign up for an account can complete the registration process by clicking the New User button and filling out an online form that requires a last name, date of birth, New User ID, password, security question with answer, email address, and the last for digits of the user’s Social Security Number. Those are affiliated with Randstad as a 1099 contractor should contact their local Randstad representative for instructions on how to go about registering for e-tools access.
Randstad in the Spotlight
- The company was founded in 1960 and has since grown to become the second largest HR services provider in the world
- Randstad provides temporary, temporary-to-hire, and permanent placement services to over 100,000 people every week
- Since its inception Randstad has expanded to 39 countries representing more than 90% of the global HR services market
- The company’s mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for (as well as supply of) labor and HR services
Those who have lost a username or password will need to first need to verify if they are a Randstad employee or customer prior to beginning the account login credential recovery process. Users in need of help logging in can review the FAQs posted to the Workplace Randstad homepage. Those who could use some assistance with the self-service tools can contact the Randstad Customer Support Center.
Randstad Customer Support Center