Wawa Account Online
- Wawa cardholders can register or access their account online
- Customer support service lines are available to users experiencing difficulties
Wawa customers loyal enough to be proud owners of the gas station’s unique credit card can gain online access through the Wawa Account Online page. Users that have already registered for online access can sign in with a User ID and password to take advantage of the useful online tools made available to assist with account management. It should be noted that users are asked to change their passwords every 60 to 90 days for security measures. Cardholders that have yet to sign up for access can do by completing the registration form linked to on the Wawa Account Online page. Those that are already registered but have not accessed their accounts in the past 18 months will have to start over and register for a new User ID. Users that are having problems accessing their Wawa account online can call 855-207-9816 for assistance.
What kind of delicious food offerings can be purchased with my Wawa credit card?
- Breakfast – Breakfast sandwiches, donuts, bagels, breakfast hoagies…enough said?
- Soups & Sides – With soups like clam chowder and lobster bisque to go along with sides like meatballs and mashed potatoes its hard to miss the mark
- Hot-To-Go Bowls – Pulled pork, buffalo chicken, hot turkey, horseradish beef, and Applewood smoked bacon mac…just to name a few
- Snacks – Hot dogs, fresh fruit, mini meals, snack packs, buffalo chicken bites, and stuffed pretzels…something for every palate
- Sandwiches – Paninis are a must try made in 6 different varieties, all on grilled rustic bread
Burritos – Chicken, Pork, and Beef….all meats taste good when wrapped around a tortilla and smothered with fresh ingredients
Cardholders that need assistance with the Wawa Account Online page but are hard of hearing can call the TDD/TTY line at 800-253-9404. Users outside of United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico should dial 423-477-6512 for assistance.