UPMC My Secure Bill
- Patients can pay their medical bills online
- myEasyMatch code will be needed to get started
For some patients its hard to say what the worst part of paying a medical bill is, shelling out the money or the time-consuming payment process. With UPMC My Secure Bill at least one of these problems is eliminated. To get started with this easy online payment process patients will need to grab their billing statement and find the myEasyMatch code. Once the code is located patients will need to enter it into the provided field and hit the Continue button . Users that are having trouble locating the myEasyMatch code can refer to the sample billing image posted conveniently on the UPMC My Secure Bill page.
UPMC Billing eStatements
- Patients that would like to do their part to help save the environment can say goodbye to paper statements by enrolling in eStatements
- When an Statement is ready for viewing patients will receive notice via email with a link to the login page of MyUPMC
- eStatements can be viewed online for up to 18 months (documents that are older than 18 months will be deleted from the UPMC My Secure Bill account)
- All personal information associated with eStatements is encrypted and password protected to ensure patient information is kept secure
- The eStatement is identical to the paper statement and can be printed or saved from the patient’s computer
- Adobe Reader software will need to be installed in order for a computer to download, display, or print an eStatement
Patients that have further questions regarding UPMC My Secure Bill or eStatement can reach out to UPMC Health services by phone, email, or regular mail. When contacting UPMC by phone patients should keep in mind that office hours are Monday through Friday from 7 AM to 6 PM.
- Phone – Toll-Free: 844-591-5949 Local: 412-864-0284
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail – Quantum 1 Building, Third Floor, Distribution Room 386, 2 Hot Metal Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203