TXU Cash Back
- Username and password are need to login
- New users can register for account access
- Access is available in 3 different languages
Nobody could feel all too confident making a purchase with a prepaid card without knowing what’s left on the account (expect for perhaps those who enjoy having their card declined in front of a checkout line full of snickering onlookers). Fortunately, those who have a Cash Back Loyalty Reward card from TXU can now avoid this unpleasant situation by checking an account balance online at the TXU Cash Back page. Upon arrival at the page an account can be accessed by entering a username and password into the blank fields before clicking the Login button. Once signed in, cardholders can look up the current balance of a card and take care of other account management needs. Cardholders who prefer to use a language different from the one shown can use the drop down box posted at the top right corner of the TXU Cash Back page to switch languages (English, Spanish, and French are available).
A Brief Review of Wirecard
- A top provider of outsourcing and white label solutions for electronic payments
- Provides services to 34,000 customers across various industries (no small feat!)
- Entered the North American market by purchasing Citi Prepaid (a HUGE move!)
- Posted earnings per share of €2.16 in 2016 (up from €1.16 the previous year)
- Workforce has increased dramatically growing 7 times over from 2009 and 2016
Cardholders who need to register a reward card for the first time can enter the number shown on the front of the card along with the security code shown on the back of the card (to the right of the signature line) to begin the online account registration process. Those who need to manage a different card (always nice to have more than one reward card!) can begin by entering a card number after clicking the Access Another Card link posted at the TXU Cash Back page.
Wirecard AG is publicly traded on the Frankfurt Securities Exchange under ticker symbol WDI. Those with questions pertaining to Wirecard’s financial performance can try calling the company’s investor relations department.
Wirecard Investor Relations Number
- +49 (0) 89 4424 1788