Trip Advisor Review It
- Establishment to be reviewed can be located using search tools
- Reviews can also be written for vacation rentals and airlines
Consumers who have had an overly positive or negative experience at a place of business usually want to spread the word about it. These delighted or dismayed individuals can let everyone know exactly how they feel through the Trip Advisor Review It feature. To get started with a review users will first need to find the place they are wishing to make the critique of. Locating a desired establishment can be done be typing its name and city of location into the online search tool. After the place has been located users can begin the Trip Advisor Review It process by selecting an overall rating (Terrible, Poor, Average, Very Good, Excellent) and typing a review. Long-winded reviewers may need to tone it down just a bit as the Your Review field can only hold 100 characters.
Getting to Know Trip Advisor
- Trip Advisor is the world’s largest travel site operating in 49 different markets across the globe and off
- The Trip Advisor branded sites have generated 435 million reviews and opinions on a variety of business
- The company was founded in 2000 and has worldwide headquarters located in Needham, Massachusetts
- Trip Advisor, Inc. is traded on the NASDAQ and also operates websites under 24 other travel media brands
Users who are looking to use the Trip Advisor Review It feature to critique a vacation rental will need to search by city, owner’s name, or Property ID. Those wishing to write about an airline can begin the review process by typing in its name. Customers who have general inquiries can reach Trip Advisor by making a call or sending a letter.
Trip Advisor Contact Information
- 400 1st Avenue, Needham, MA 02494