Trend Micro Best Buy PC
- Up to 3 devices can be protected
- Instructional videos are provided
- Certain system requirements apply
Those who have recently purchased Trend Micro security software from Best Buy can complete the download and installation process exclusively at the Trend Micro Best Buy PC page. Once at the download page users will have the ability to download and install the software for up to 3 different devices (PC, MAC, and mobile). When the desired software has been located, the download process can be started by clicking the Download button found under each option. Those who are a bit intimated by the process may want to rely on the informative “How To” videos posted at the bottom of the Trend Micro Best Buy PC page. If the videos don’t do the trick users can request live assistance from a representative by clicking the Chat With an Agent link.
Messages that May be Encountered When Using Trend Micro Software
- Unable to Open Main Console – This message can appear when downloading a large update or if the software has encountered an issue with conflicting software
- Protection Outdated – A message that may appear when a computer is not connected to the internet and Trend Micro security is unable to check for updates
- Trend Micro Has Uninstalled – When an old version of the Trend Micro software is being replaced (and before the update is installed) this message may appear
- Restart Required – This message may be shown when running an older version of the security software or if the user is running a conflicting security program
Customers who attempt to download the software should be aware of the system requirements that can be reviewed by clicking the System Requirements tab at the Trend Micro Best Buy PC page. Those weren’t satisfied by the instructional videos or the live agent chat feature can cut to the chase and call Geek Squad directly at the toll-free customer service number.
Geek Squad Customer Service