- Team Member ID is need to login
- Online account recovery available
- Assistance is available by phone
Employee empowerment has become an increasingly hot topic in the business world over the past couple of decades. It appears Dominos has bought into this concept (at least to some extent) judging by the easy to use Team Member self-service portal found at the TMSC Dominos page. Team Members who are looking to take charge can gain access to the portal in a matter of seconds by entering a Team Member ID along with a password before hitting the Sign In button. Those who are having problems getting into an account can click the Forgot ID or Password? link posted under the login fields at the TMSC Dominos page to begin the account recovery process. In order to begin the process of recovering an account either a 7 digit Employee ID Number, 9 digit Social Security Number, or 9 digit Social Insurance Number (for Canadian Team Members only) must be entered.
Little Known Domino Fun Facts
- There are over a 34,000,000 ways to put together a single pizza from Dominos
- Dominos world’s fastest pizza maker can make 3 large pies in only 32.28 seconds
- Over half of the sales made by Dominos now come outside of the United States
- Domoinos delivers more than 1 million pizzas throughout the world every day
- The pizza chain now has approximately 1,000 Independent Franchise Owners
Those who are interested starting a franchise with Dominos can click the link posted to the bottom of the TMSC Dominos page to learn more about the opportunity. Team Members who need assistance using the portal can try getting help by phone, email, or use of the online chat feature Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 AM and 12 AM Eastern Standard Time.
TMSC Dominos Portal Assistance