The Right Combination
- Entry can be made after answering a series of fun questions
- Winners list requests will need to be sent to Administrator
Individuals who just happen to be fans of both basketball and winning FREE stuff should be pleased to catch wind of the Right Combination Sweepstakes being put on by State Farm. In this interactive sweepstakes participants will be asked to answer 3 basketball-related questions to unlock the “combination” and enter the sweepstakes. After entering the right combination, participants can start registration by entering their name, email address, and age range. Once all of the required information has been entered, participants will need to agree to the official rules and click the Continue button in order to move forward with registration.
What are some of these official rules I gotta agree to?
- The promotion is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States who are at least the age of majority in their state of residence at moment of entry
- Right Combination Sweepstakes starts on December 25th, 2016 at 12 AM Eastern Time and comes to an end on January 22nd, 2017 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time
- The Grand Prize winner will receive a vacation package that holds an Approximate Retail Value of $4,389.00 (winner can bring a guest along for the ride!)
- There is a limit of 1 entry per person, per household, per email address, per day regardless of the method of entry (multiple entrants cannot use same email)
Shockingly enough (wink wink) even those who DO NOT answer the questions correctly will receive an entry into the Right Combination Sweepstakes. Anyone looking to find out who won the Grand Prize will need to make their request in writing prior to February 28th, 2017 (request can be sent to directly to the Administrator).
Right Combination Sweepstakes Administrator
- The Marketing Arm – 1999 Bryan Street, Dallas, TX 75201