- Customers will receive special offer for participation
- 18 digit receipt code is needed to begin the survey
One of the best ways to reinforce a relationship with a customer base is to ask for feedback. Throwing customers $5 in exchange for the feedback doesn’t hurt either. Those who have had a recent experience at a Harvey’s Supermarket can now provide feedback regarding their experience in exchange for $5 off their next purchase of $40 or more. Customers who are happy to oblige can start the customer experience survey by going to the Tell Harveys page and entering the 18 digit code found at the bottom of their store receipt. Once the code has been entered customers can hit the Start button to continue forward with the survey and earn the $5 off coupon.
A Well Deserved Spotlight on Harveys Supermarket
- Harveys is a subsidiary of Southeastern Grocers the 5th largest conventional super market in the United States (based on store count)
- The supermarket employs over 3,000 associates in 56 grocery stores and 23 pharmacies throughout Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina
- Harveys traces its humble beginnings back to 1924 when Iris Johnson Harvey began selling groceries to supplement her family’s income
- In 2013 the supermarket chain was sold to BI-Lo (renamed Southeastern Grocers in 2015) alogn with sister stores Sweetbay and Reid’s
Those who are having a hard time locating the 18 digit code needed to begin the survey can refer to the sample image of a receipt posted at the Tell Harveys page. Customers who have questions for the supermarket can try calling the Customer Support Center Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 7 PM EST and Saturday from 8 AM to 4 PM EST. Those who contact Harveys through the online support form can expect a response within 24-48 business hours.
Harveys Customer Support Center