- Existing users can login to an account
- New users can complete registration
- Password recovery help is available
It only makes sense to ensure that the process of donating is as easy as possible on the donor. One way this can be accomplished is through a user-friendly online account login process. Those who donate plasma with Grifols shouldn’t have a whole lot to complain about when it comes to the ease of which account access is granted at the Talecris CS portal. Upon arrival at the portal, the login process can be completed in practically no-time flat by entering a Login ID and account password prior to hitting the Login button. Those who can’t get into the Talecris CS portal due to a forgotten password can begin the account recovery process by clicking the Forgot password? link and entering the email address associated with the account. Those who can’t recall the email address used at registration are encouraged to reach out to Grifols for further assistance.
A Look at Grifols
- Relies on plasma donations in order to provide source material for protein therapies
- Extracts the vital proteins from plasma through an advanced manufacturing process
- The plasma donated by donors is rigorously tested using FDA-approved methods
- Grifols owns and operates 147 plasma donor centers throughout the United States
- Individuals are compensated for their time and generosity following each donation
New donors will need to have a matching valid photo ID and Social Security Card along with proof of address (rental agreement, state issued ID, or mail postmarked within the last 30 days) prior to getting started with donating. Donors who need register for an Talecris CS portal account can do so by clicking the Create an Account button and entering a name, address, cell phone number, Login ID, and password. Those with questions can try getting in touch with Grifols by phone or through the mail.
Grifols Contact Information
- 2410 Lillyvale Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90032-3514