Starbucks for Life
- Starbucks Rewards members can enter online for a chance to win
- Participants can collect game pieces for a chance to win prizes
Every so often an Instant Win Game comes around that takes the country by storm. One that gives participants a chance to win a free coffee every day for 30 years has the potential to have that effect. In the new Starbucks promotion 5 lucky individuals will win the Grand Prize of “Starbucks for Life”, which consists of 30 years worth of daily credits for a free food or standard menu beverage item redeemable at participating United States Starbucks stores. Those who wish to get in on the excitement can enter by going to the promotional web page and logging into their account.
Further Dissection of the Starbucks for Life Instant Win Game
- The promotion is open to legal residents of the United States (including Washington DC) who are at least 18 years of age and Starbucks Rewards members
- Participants can begin entry starting August 2nd, 2016 and can play until the promotion ends on September 12th, 2016
- Starbucks for Life prizes will be awarded as either Instant Win Game Prizes or Collect and Win Game Pieces
- The Third Place Prize winner wins “Starbucks for a Week”, the Second wins “Starbucks for a Month”, and the First wins “Starbucks for a Year”
- The total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes up for grabs in the promotion comes to an astonishing $1,320,625
In order to win a Grand, First, Second, or Third Prize; Starbucks for Life participants will need to collect 3 game pieces. For each prize type there will be one rare game piece while the other two game pieces will be awarded often. As far as total circulation goes there will be 5 rare game pieces for the Grand Prize, 25 rare game pieces for the First Prize, 125 rare game pieces for the Second Prize, and 500 rare game pieces for the Third Prize.
Starbucks for Life Sponsor Address
- Starbucks Corporation, 2401 Utah Ave. S, Seattle, WA 98134