- Customers must enter a Sprint phone number to begin
- Eligibility proof can be faxed, emailed, or uploaded
Many consumers have no trouble making the decision to sign up with Sprint after hearing about its extensive coverage map, its affordable Unlimited Plan, and its award-winning customer service. However, those who are still teetering on the fence may want to take notice of the generous Sprint Discount Program. Customers who have signed up for Sprint and are part of a company, university, or organization can see if they qualify for the program by going to the Sprint Verify page and entering their phone number. Once a phone number is entered customers will be able to apply for a new discount and check discount status.
Proof of Eligibility for the Sprint Discount Program
- To prove eligibility customers can provide their organizational email address in order to receive a response email that contains a verification link
- Customers that cannot (or do not wish to) prove their eligibility by email can do so by uploading the proof online after completing a form at the Sprint Verify page
- Those who do not wish to prove eligibility through the upload or email process can fax in their proof document along with a Sprint Discount Program Request form
- Examples of valid proof documents include employee ID badges, active membership cards, unexpired credit union credit/debit cards, recent pay stubs, current account statements, and Veterans ID cards
When sending in a proof document customers are encouraged to make sure they black out or delete any confidential information. Customers should also be sure to clearly present their name, organization name, and any applicable dates on the documents. Once eligibility proof is submitted confirmation will be received within 3 days (status can be checked at the Sprint Verify page).
Sprint Proof of Eligibility Fax Numbers
- 877-687-8211 (toll-free)