- Obtain more information or sign up for this promotional offer from Sprint
- All of the plans featured in this offer come with unlimited data and a mobile hotspot with 3GB of high-speed data a month
- Customers who make the switch will also receive the Sprint Global Roaming service which offers UNLIMITED 2G data and texting in select countries
The Sprint Unlimited promotion will save customers up to 50% on most national carriers or so they claim. The Sprint Unlimited plan associated with this promotion includes four lines or unlimited text & talk, high-speed data for about 37 bucks a month, and the savings will last until 2018. Please call 866-275-1411 to order by phone or the Sprint Unlimited webpage offers a live chat agent during normal working hours who can help answer any questions about making the switch to Sprint.
Sprint Unlimited Footnotes
- Data can be shared on up to 10 devices
- Offers free unlimited texting in more than 180 countries
- No bothersome credit check required when making a switch from a national carrier (i.e. AT&T, Verizon)
- According to Sprint no national carrier has a better price for Unlimited data (and this is true based on current promotions)
- Sprint will cover up to $650 in fees per line when switching from another national carrier
Please note the offer does not include monthly charges such as taxes & Sprint Surcharges… to view a list of additional charges that may come with the Sprint Network please go to: sprint.com/taxesandfees.
The Sprint Unlimited promotional offer is good for anyone who is a current Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, or US Cellular customer (it does not appear Straight Talk customers are able to take advantage of this offer). Please note this offer requires the customer to have a valid port from AT&T, Verizon or T-Mobile active wireless line to consumer account PLUS it cannot be combined with any other offers or promotion from Sprint.