- Users can login to their loan servicing account by entering an email address and password
- First time online users will need to create an account to access information
Customers that have a financial instrument serviced by Specialized Loan Servicing can gain access to their accounts anytime day or night through the SLS Login page. To access the site users will need to enter their email address and username into the login fields and hit the Log In button. Users that have lost or misplaced their passwords will need to click the Forgot Password? button to have a temporary password emailed in order to regain account access (temporary password will need to be changed a upon logging in). First time users will need to click the Create Account button found on the SLS Login and then enter an email address, first name, and last name to start to account creation process. It’s not a good idea to try to pull a fast one by entering an invalid email address as Specialized Loan Servicing will require the initial login to be made using a temporary password that is automatically generated by the site and sent to the email address provided when registering.
A High Level Overview of Specialized Loan Servicing Payment Process
- Customers wishing to remit payments by mail can send them to P.O. Box 105219 Atlanta, GA 30348-5219
- To remit and overnight payment or a loan payoff customers will need to send to 8742 Lucent Blvd, Suite 300 Highlands Ranch, CO 80129-2386
- Customers that would like to take the hassle out of the payment process can set up monthly automatic bank withdrawal payments by calling 800-315-4757
- 800-315-4757 can also be called to make a payment using the automated IVR system or with a Customer Care associate
Specialized Loan Servicing is a third-party servicing company founded in 2003 by a group of mortgage professionals. Customers wishing to contact the company’s Customer Care Support division can write to P.O. Box 636005 Littleton, CO 80163-6005. To reach Customer Care Support by fax customers can send the correspondence to 720-241-7218.