- Roku owners can login to connect their Slacker accounts
- Users can download the Slacker app on Roku
Most Roku users know that a Roku device is the ideal solution for instant access to television shows and movies. What many Roku users may not know is that their device is just as valuable being used to instantly stream radio content. Users of Slacker Radio can now gain access to their favorite stations by connecting through the Slacker Roku page. To begin the connection process users will need to login to their Slacker accounts with an email address and password (users may also login using their Google or Facebook account). Slacker users who can’t seem to conjure up their password can click the Forgot Password? link to enter an email address and begin the recovery process.
Genres to Tune Into Once Connected
- Blues – Slacker covers the blues from modern day hits to original chart toppers including artists such as Eric Clapton, BB King, Buddy Guy, Muddy Waters, and Derek Trucks
- Alternative – From the ’80s to the ’90s to present day, listeners will get their fix from bands like Alt Nation, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, and The White Stripes
- Classical – Sophisticated listeners are sure to love classical tunes from stations like Opera, Movie Scores, Chamber Music, Renaissance, and Romantic Classical
- Comedy – A wide array of stations that are sure to bring huge laughs with comedians such as Richard Pryor, Louis C.K., Daniel Tosh, and Kevin Hart
Roku owners who have not yet signed up for Slacker can get started by downloading the Slacker app through the Roku Slacker page (users will be directed to Roku where they can search for the app to download). Those who have questions regarding the Roku connection process can email Slacker Support for assistance.