- Customers can complete online customer survey for a chance to win $500 in Shell gift cards
- Shell Opinion survey can be completed online at designated webpage
Shell Canada customers that have made a recent purchase may want to go rummaging through their garbage to find their receipts (unless throwing away $500 sounds like a good idea). With the Shell Opinion survey contest those receipts could very well be turned into $500 worth of Shell gift cards. To get started with the survey, Shell Canada customers will need to go to the survey page and enter the Site ID, date of purchase, time of purchase, and amount spent as shown on the receipt. Customers that are having trouble finding the required information can utilize the sample receipt image posted conveniently on the Shell Opinion survey page showing exactly where the information can be found. Once all of the required information has been entered the Start button will need to be clicked in order to begin the journey towards the $500 in gift cards. French reading customers can click a link to proceed with completing the survey in their preferred language.
More Information About the Shell Opinion Survey Contest to Appease the Skeptical Mindset
- The contest kicks off on March 30th, 2016 at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Standard Time and runs all the way through August 3rd, 2016 (known as the Contest Period)
- Eligibility is limited to legal residents of Canada who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry (employees of Shell Canada Limited are excluded)
- There is no limit to the amount of entries customers can make, however entrants will be limited to only winning 1 prize
- A total of 18 prizes will be awarded in total with each prize consisting of $500 worth of Shell gift cards
- The total Approximate Retail Value of all Prizes awarded in the Shell Opinion survey contest is an awe-inducing $9,000
- The prize winners will be selected once per week through a random draw starting on April 11th, 2016 and ending on August 12th, 2016 (all drawings will take place on a Monday)
Individuals that would like to enter the contest without opening their wallets to make a purchase can send a request to Shell “Voice of the Customer” Contest, 2050 Codlin Crescent, Unit #3, Toronto, Ontario, M9W 7J2. Shell Opinion survey contest entrants that would like to contact the Sponsor directly can write to Shell Canada Products, 400 4th Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 2H5.