- Securitas employees can manage their pay information online through secure site
- New users must complete registration prior to accessing the system
Time For a Close Up Look at Securitas, Inc.
- Securitas is the most locally focused security company in the United States with branches operating in every state
- The company has approximately 88,000 security officers and 500 branch managers who provide security solutions for businesses
- Securitas AB entered the United States market by acquiring Pinkerton and thus became the largest security firm in the world
- The USA segment of Securitas is broken up into 5 geographic regions: Mid Atlantic, Northeast, Pacific, North Central, and South
- Nearly 330,000 people are employed by Securitas in over 53 countries in North America, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, Asia and Africa
The Securitas EPAY site is securely managed by Equifax, Inc. Employees that have privacy questions in regards to use of the system can send an email to privacy@Equifax.com or can write a letter to Chief Privacy Officer, Equifax Inc., 1550 Peachtree Street, NW, Atlanta, GA 30309.