Ruffles Ridge Challenge
- Code found on Ruffles bag will be needed to begin
- Copy of Winner’s List available by written request
Instant win games are some of the most exciting contests one can participate in. When an instant win game give participants a chance to win a trip to the NBA All-Star Game it goes from being exciting to down right INVIGORATING. Those who want to try their luck can step right up to the Ruffles Ridge Challenge page and register by completing an online form that requires an email address, name, date of birth, and password. Prior to completing the registration process participants will have the lucrative opportunity to sign up to receive offers from both Frito-Lay and the NBA. Those who have already registered for an account can login through the Ruffles Ridge Challenge page by entering an email address and a password.
Thanks for the scoop…..what else do I need to know?
- The promotion is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including DC) who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry (NE and AL residents must be at least 19)
- The Ruffles Ridge Challenges get started on January 31st, 2017 at 12 PM CT and runs for about 2 months before coming to a close on March 31st, 2017 at 11:59 PM CT
- The Grand Prize includes tickets to the 2018 NBA All-Star Game, round-trip coach airfare, hotel accommodations for 1 night, 2 Game tickets, and $1,000 spending money
- The total value of all prizes awarded in the Ruffles Ridge Challenge promotion comes to a staggering $43,570 (includes both Instant Win Game prizes and Contest prizes)
Those who have forgotten their account passwords can enter the email address used to register to begin the password recovery process. Inquisitive participants who feel the urge to know who won the prizes can send their request for the names of the winners to Ruffles Ridge Challenge Winner’s List, 10 South 5th Street, 7th Floor, Dept. 879-713, Minneapolis, MN 55402.
Ruffles Ridge Challenge Sponsor
- Frito-Lay, Inc. 7701 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX 75024-4099