- Users can enter a Tracking Number to receive the status of an order
- Individuals or entities with questions can contact MRO by phone or email
Anyone who has ever ordered medical records knows that one of the most aggravating parts of the whole process is wondering when the requested information is going to show up. Lucky individuals who have ordered records from a provider that uses MRO do not have to worry about this problem thanks to its easy to use tracking system. Users who need to track a request can get started by going to the ROI Log page and entering a Tracking Number before clicking the Track It! button. Those who are having a hard time finding their Tracking Number can locate it on the fax or email they received in acknowledge of their request.
Hold the phone….why should I trust MRO??
- In the 2015 Corporate Livewire Innovation and Excellence Awards the company won the Most Innovative Disclosure Management Firm
- Inc. 5000 rated MRO number 3,903 on the magazine’s 2016 list of the 5,000 fastest growing companies in America (number 3,290 in 2015)
KLAS rated the company #1 in Release of Information Quality and Overall Performance (HIM Services Performance 2015: Coding, Transcription, Release of Information)
- In the 2016 Corporate Livewire Innovation and Excellence Awards MRO won the Innovation in Health Information Management Services award
Users who do not want to use the ROI Log page for an update on their order can call MRO directly at 610-994-7500. Healthcare organizations that want more information on the services MRO provides can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Users who are having problems using the ROI Log system can try either sending an email to email@example.com or calling MRO customer support at 888-252-4146 ext 3. Those who have other questions or concerns can try contacting the company’s corporate headquarters.
MRO Corporate Headquarters and National Service Center
- 1000 Madison Avenue, Suite 100, Norristown, PA 19403