Rock Auto Order Status
- Customers will need an Order Number to begin the status search
- Those who do not have an Order Number can enter an email address
Someone who has placed an order for something as important as an auto part should rightfully expect to have on demand access to the status of that order. It is safe to say that Rock Auto customers will have their expectations thanks to the company’s user-friendly online order status system. Customers who want to check their Rock Auto order status can use the online system by entering an Order Number along with an email address or phone number. Those who don’t have (or can’t find) the Order Number can enter an email address to receive a complete list of their orders. Outside of checking a Rock Auto order status customers can also use the system to request changes, report order or shipment problems, and get return instructions or tracking.
A Quick Peak at Rock Auto
- Rock Auto is an online family owned business that was founded by automotive engineers in the year 1999 with 2 goals in mind
- One of the goals Rock Auto set out to achieve was the liberation of information hidden behind the auto parts store counter
- The 2nd (an arguably most important) goal Rock Auto set out to achieve was to make auto parts affordable for their customers
- Currently Rock Auto ships thousands of auto parts from hundreds of manufactures to millions of customers all over the planet
Return customers who have already created an account can login through the Rock Auto Order Status page by entering an email address and password. Those who have yet to create an account with Rock Auto can get started by clicking the link provided under the login fields. Account login or creation is optional and not required to check a Rock Auto order status.
Rock Auto Contact Information
- 6418 Normandy Lane Suite 100, Madison, WI 53719