- Users can access their accounts online by entering their login information at the Request Com page
- Software users that have forgotten their passwords are provided with retrieval assistance
Managing a portfolio of properties can be one of the most tedious and stressful tasks out there. That’s probably why many property owners have turned to Building Engines software for assistance with their day-to-day property management needs. Property Owners that have made the sound choice of going with Building Engines can gain account access by going to the Request Com page and entering a username along with a password into the provided fields. Users that cannot remember their passwords can start the recovery process by entering their email address and solving a simple math problem (link to password recovery provided on Request Com page).
What sets Building Engines apart from other property management software?
- Once a license fee is paid clients will not have to worry about further expenses down the road as all core modules are included
- Building Engines has gone mobile and it’s BE-Mobile app is supported on more platforms and devices than any other competing product
- The property management platform offered by Building Engines is the only that allows clients to set targets for service delivery and communicate them to tenants while tracking overall performance
- User Support is FREE and can be contacted at anytime as part of the Building Engines license fee
On-the-go clients that would like to take advantage of one of the BE-Mobile apps can look to the bottom right corner of the Request Com page for links to downloading the Blackberry, Apple, and Android versions.
Building Engines Contact