- Complete customer satisfaction survey for a chance to win a new pair of shoes
- Survey can be completed online at designated survey website
- Receipt image posted at survey page for participant assistant
Customers that have made a recent purchase from a Reebok store are well advised to take a look at the bottom of their receipts to find out how they can complete the online Reebok feedback survey for a chance to win a new pair of shoes valued up to $120. To get started with the survey customers will need to go directly to the website listed at the bottom of the receipt and enter the date of purchase, store number found on the receipt, transaction number found on the receipt, and age. Those having a hard time finding any of the required information should refer to the image of a store receipt posted conveniently on the Reebok Feedback survey page (required information will be highlighted).
Who, What, When, and Where?
- The Reebok feedback survey contest is open to legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia that are at least 18 years of age
- Survey participants will have a chance to win one of 12 pairs of Reebok shoes valued up to $120
- There will be 12 draws throughout the year with one drawing occurring on a monthly basis
- Participants that would like to request a list of the monthly winners can write to Adidas Survey Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI, USA 48325
Reebok is a global footwear and athletic apparel brand that has been operating as a subsidiary of Adidas since 2005. The brand began in 1890 when J.W. Foster made the first ever running shoes equipped with spikes. Reebok headquarters can be reached by writing to 1895 J W Foster Blvd, Canton, MA 02021 or by picking up the phone and pressing 781-401-5000.