Redeem Digital Movie
- Customers can enter code online to receive digital copy
- Support service is available for those with questions
With all of the streaming rental services out there nowadays, the decision to buy a new Blu-ray movie isn’t always the easiest to make. However, when customers realize they can get a second version of the movie in the form of a digital copy, the decision likely becomes a little easier. Right now when customers purchase a specially marked Blu-ray copy of Zootopia they will be treated to a FREE digital copy of the movie. To receive the digital copy, customers will need to go to the Redeem Digital Movie page and enter the redemption code that came with the Blu-ray. After the code has been entered customers can click the Redeem button to move forward with the redemption process.
Getting to Know the Zany Characters of Zootopia
- Mayor Lionheart – The leader of the city of Zootopia who invented the mantra “In Zootopia, anyone can be anything” (voice by J.K. Simmons)
- Judy Hopps – The first ever rabbit to join Zootopia’s police force is a wide-eyed newby eager to earn her stripes (voice by Ginnifer Goodwin)
- Nick Wilde – This red fox’s charming personality serves as a distraction to his true con-artist like motives (voice by Jason Bateman)
- Bonnie & Stu Hopps – These simple carrot farmers from Bunny Burrow don’t seem to like the idea of their daughter moving to the big city of Zootopia (voices by Bonnie Hunt and Don Lake)
Customers who are having a hard time finding their redemption code should refer to the insert that came with their specially marked Blu-ray product (image linked to at the Redeem Digital Movie page). Those who have further questions about the redemption process can reach out to Digital Copy Plus for assistance.
Digital Copy Plus Contact Information
- U.S. Phone – 800-723-4763
- Canada Phone – 888-877-2843
- Email – email@example.com