Q Link Wireless Register Now
- Qualified individuals or families can register for free cell phone service
- Cell phone receives free monthly minutes along with other important features
Qualifying families or individuals that could use FREE cell phone service through the Federal Lifeline Assistance Program may want to take a brief (or not so brief) moment to stop and consider the benefits being offer by Q Link Wireless. Q link Wireless believes that having reliable cell phone service is a right and wants to give qualified individuals and families the freedom to communicate without paying another cell phone bill. To take the first step towards FREE cell phone service potential customers will need to go directly to the Q Link Wireless Register Now page and enter their email address and zip code. After registration customers will receive a FREE cell phone with 250 free minutes per month, voicemail, free 911 access, nationwide Sprint Network coverage, and caller ID.
That’s all well and good but do I really want to sign up through Q Link Wireless Register Now?
- Customers will enjoy the convenience of being able to choose from a variety of free monthly minute phone plans
In addition to being able to make calls nationwide Q Link customers will be able to make international calls
- Q Link Wireless takes the hassle out of the process by never sending monthly bills, charging fees, completing credit checks, or requiring contracts
- Customers that choose Q Link Wireless will become part of one of the United States fastest growing Lifeline service providers
The Q Link Wireless company mission is to wirelessly connect people to their world, regardless of their income. The company is an approved provider of the Federal Lifeline Assistance Program created in 1984 under Ronald Regan. Customers wishing to contact the company regarding registration can click the provided contact link found at the bottom of the Q Link Wireless Register Now page.