Pfizer RSVP HCP
- Invitees can register for program online
- Meeting Code on invite will be needed
Anyone who has ever organized an event or meeting understands the importance of the registration process which allows the organizer to get a better idea of how many will be in attendance. However, this process can sometimes do more harm than good if it requires invitees to go too far out of their way. Pfizer has found an easy solution to this problem with the Pfizer Program Registration Site (Pfizer RSVP HCP page). Those who have received an invite to attend a meeting can begin the simple online registration process by entering their Meeting Code into the blank field located at the Pfizer RSVP HCP page. After the Meeting Code has been entered users will need to hit the Submit button to continue with the registration process.
A Few Notices Regarding Pfizer Program Registration
- The events that can be registered for at the Pfizer RSVP HCP page are in accordance with the PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals
- Events are limited to Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) and appropriate non-HCP staff (only HCPs may attend the out of the office programs)
- Guests or spouses aren’t appropriate for attendance of Pfizer speaker programs unless they are independently qualified as an attendee
- Before registration attendees are asked to check with their Pfizer representative to make sure they meet the definition of a HCP
Pfizer is a bio-pharmaceutical company that was originally named Charles Pfizer & Company after being founded in 1849 by Charles Pfizer and Charles Erhart. Since then the company has grown to manufacture some of the world’s best known healthcare products including Advil, ChapStick, Centrum, and ThermaCare. Those who have corporate-related questions for Pfizer can contact the company’s headquarters in New York, New York.
- 235 East 42nd Street, New York, NY 10017