Pay Online Citi Cards
- Citi bill can be paid after logging in
- New users can complete registration
- Security support services available
Many prefer to pay a bill just as they would remove a band-aid: QUICKLY and PAINLESSLY. Citi customers should find that both of these objectives can be met thanks to the online bill payment system set up through the Pay Online Citi Cards portal. After arriving at the online portal, the bill payment process can be started by logging in with a User ID and password. When completing the login process customers will have the option to expedite future logins by checking the Remember Me box (users are discouraged from using the box if they are accessing an account from a public computer). Cardholders who have yet to sign up for an online account can begin the registration process by clicking the Register Now button posted to the bottom of the Pay Online Citi Cards portal.
Other Citi Cards Features Available
- Account Linking – Citi accounts can be linked together to allow for fund transferring and easier access
- Inter-Institution Transfer – Allows customers to transfer funds to accounts held with other institutions
- Popmoney – A feature that allows customers to pay other people with no fees to send or receive money
- Wire Transfers – Send money from a Citibank checking, savings, or money market account to a non-Citi account
- Citibank Global Transfers – Funds can be transferred to other Citibank accounts in the U.S. and certain countries
Customers who are having a tough time remembering a User ID or password can begin the reset process by verifying if they are a credit card/banking customer or a mortgage customer. Those who are worried about the security status of an account can contact the Citi Internet Security Specialists.
Citi Internet Security Specialists
- Suspicious Email Reporting – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number – 888-285-9696