- A User ID and password are required
- User login credential recovery is available
- Intuit payroll support available by phone
With something as important as pay information it’s probably a good idea to have an easy to operate record management system. Intuit clients shouldn’t have much of a problem in this area thanks to the simple online access provided at the Paycheck Records portal. Existing users can access the portal by completing the sign in process with a User ID and password. Those who can’t recall a User ID can request that it be sent by entering the email address used to register for an Intuit account. Users who have gone ahead and flat-out forgot a password can get online assistance by entering the User ID used to login to their Paycheck Records account (possibly an email address).
An Extra Set of Eyes on Intuit
- The company began in 1983 with Quicken personal finance software that simplified the common household dilemma of balancing the family check book
- Intuit has since grown to 42 million customers in North America, Europe, Australia, and Brazil with products available from the desktop to the cloud
- The company is now publicly traded on the Nasdaq under the call the symbol INTU and is known as one of the best places to work around the world
- Intuit has been recognized as one of America’s “Best Companies to Work For” by the prestigious Fortune magazine for 16 consecutive years running
Paycheck Records portal users who would like to expedite future access can check the Remember Me box located under the login fields (just above the Sign In button). Users who could use basic, standard, or advanced payroll support can call 866-223-5562 between the hours of 6 AM and 6 PM PST Monday through Friday.
Intuit Corporate Headquarters
- 2700 Coast Ave., Mountain View, CA 94043