Park Smart Denver
- Parking or traffic tickets can be paid online
- The ticket dispute process can be initiated
- Tickets can be paid by phone with credit card
It’s never a good time to receive a traffic or parking ticket. Denver drivers who agree can get the ticket out of sight and out of mind in just a few easy steps at the Park Smart Denver page. To begin the online ticket payment process, users will first need to specify between a parking or traffic ticket payment. The process for paying parking tickets can be started by clicking the Pay a Parking Ticket link and entering a Citation Number. When finalizing the online payment users will need to have one the acceptable credit cards available (Discover, MasterCard, Visa). Those who need to pay a traffic ticket can click the Pay a Traffic Ticket link to be redirected to the Denver County Court website where online payment can take place.
Disputing a Ticket at Park Smart Denver
- Those who use Park Smart Denver to dispute a ticket are limited to 1 dispute at a time
- Users can upload 3 documents for review to help with the decision-making process
- A Citation Number must be entered at the Smart Park Denver page to begin the dispute
- The Back button on browsers should not be used as doing so will start the process over
Those who are having problems finding a Citation Number can click the Where to Find link to pull up a sample image of a ticket that highlights exactly where it can be located. Drivers who wish to pay by phone can do so with a Visa, Discover, or MasterCard by calling 866-280-9988. Those who would rather make a payment the old-fashioned way can send correspondence directly to the Parking Violations Bureau.
Parking Violations Bureau
- PO Box 46500, Denver, Colorado 80201-6500