Open Apply Platinum
- Applicants will need RSVP Code to begin
- Over the phone application is available
It’s no secret that business owners spend a great deal of money on travel expenses each year. One would imagine its fairly safe to assume very few of these owners would argue against receiving cash back on these expenditures. Owners who agree may want to take a long and hard look at the American Express Business Platinum Card offer they have recently received in the mail. Those who decide to move forward can get started by going to the Open Apply Platinum page and entering their 14 character RSVP Code along with a zip code (RSVP Code will need to be entered exactly as it is shown on the mailing offer).
Why in the world would I want an American Express Business Platinum Card?
- Cardholders will receive the luxurious benefit of the Global Lounge Collection which provides access to over 1,000 lounges across 120 different countries
- Business owners should enjoy the $200 Airline Fee Credit that comes with being a cardholder (credit provides up to $200 per year to be used on incidental fees)
When using the Pay with Points feature cardholders can get 50% Membership Rewards points back (all or part of the flights can be with selected qualifying airline)
- The big spenders out there will receive 1.5 Member Rewards per dollar for each single qualifying purchase transaction of $5,000 or more
Applicants who are having a hard time locating their RSVP Code can refer to the sample image showing exactly where it is located on the mailing offer (link to the image is posted at the Open Apply Platinum page). Those who would rather apply by phone can call 1-800-522-1897 to submit an over the phone application.
American Express Bill Pay Phone Number
- 1-800-472-9297 (24 hours a day and 7 days a week)